Summerslam Meet & Greets

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
zuko3984

Summerslam Meet & Greets

Post by zuko3984 » August 19th, 2018, 1:17 am

I went to a couple of the WWE Summerslam Meet & Greets on Friday and Saturday. This is my second year doing these. Last year i only went to the A.J. Styles one, this year i went to couple of them.
Started on Friday with Daniel Bryan at 1pm. Got on the line to get in about 12:45pm. Line wan't really that bad and moved pretty fast. He started on time and i think i was done by about 2pm. He was super nice and really friendly. You can tell he really enjoys meeting his fans. Decided to get a Money in the Bank briefcase signed since 3 other money in the bank winners were also signing this weekend i could get them all on it. Got my picture with him and the day started out really nice.
ImageMe & Daniel Bryan by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_001430 by zuko1312, on Flickr

I was also able to get tickets to the HHH and Stephanie McMahon signing. It was originally scheduled for 6:30pm but they changed it to 8pm. Had a lot of time to kill after the Daniel Bryan signing so i went and got some food then hit a movie. Don't go see Mile 22 it was really really bad.
Got back in line at about 7pm and the line didn't seem that bad. While on line the people running the line said that Stephanie wasn't able to make it and Vince McMahon was going to take her place. Wasn't really sure if he was messing with us or not but he said he wasn't and that's what he heard. I wasn't going to believe it till i saw it but it would of been cool to get Vince but i was fine with either. Turned out that Stephanie was in Florida and they thought she might not make it with the weather but she was able to so she showed up. The line moved really slow and they started late. I don;t think i was done till around 9:45pm. But they were both really really nice and friendly. Got HHH to sign a mini Raw 25th anniversary universal championship belt and Stephanie to sign a photo. Took my photo with them and was done.

ImageIMG_20180819_001638 by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_004244 by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageMe, HHH & Stephanie McMahon by zuko1312, on Flickr

Saturday morning headed straight over to Barclays for the 10AM Braun Strowman meet. Got in line about 9:45am. Line was about the same as it was for the others i did on Friday. By the time Into the building He was already signing. The line moved really fast. He was also really really nice and friendly. He was great with everyone but really great with the little kids. Got him to sign the Money in the Bank briefcase and got my photo with him. Was done before 11am. He is a big man. I felt like a child next to him.

ImageMe & Braun Strowman by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_001442 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Next up was Seth Rollins at 12:30pm. So again i had some time to kill. This was the only bad thing about doing a bunch of the meets. I ended up with a lot of time to kill between them. Went to Shake Shack to get some food and kill some time. Went and got on the line again about 12pm. The line moved really quick for this one. I was a little disappointed with Seth Rollins. He was not really very friendly. He wasn't unfriendly but just didn;t really seem into it and super nice like everyone i had already met. Got him to sign my briefcase, He was the only one to sign it in not the greatest spot everyone else made sure to sign someplace where it was easy to see and read but he signed in kind of a bad spot which is hard to see his autograph If he was going to sign were he did i wish he would have signed in silver. Got my picture with him and was done i think before 1pm.

ImageMe & Seth Rollins by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_001448 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Last up was the Miz and Maryse at 3pm. Again lots of time to kill. With nothing really else to do i just ended up getting in line right away and just waited on line till they let us in. Glad i did that because just as i was about to get into the building it started to rain. Not sure how hard it ended up raining but i was still glad i got in to the building before the rain. They showed up on time and then Roman Reigns walked by on the way ti his signing which was happening at the same time and all the people on the Miz line started chanting Miz is Awesome and Reigns Sucks. Then the Reigns line started chanting stuff and we went back and forth with them for a few minutes. It was fun and the Miz looked like e was loving it and having a great time. Line moved pretty quick and got him to sign the briefcase and Maryse to sign a photo. Got my photo with them and was on my way.

ImageIMG_20180819_001622 by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_001437 by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageMe, The Miz & Maryse by zuko1312, on Flickr

ImageIMG_20180819_001504 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Overall had a really good experience and a fun time.

Here's my A.J. Styles one from last year.

ImageMe and AJ Styles by zuko1312, on Flickr

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Summerslam Meet & Greets

Post by WOODMO » August 19th, 2018, 9:17 am

Awesome stuff man! The briefcase looks fantastic

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » August 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Awesome sauce! I love your 'graphs
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » August 19th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Great report man!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » August 20th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Pics look 100% better this year. Great work