My Wrestlemania 34 week

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Re: My Wrestlemania 34 week

Post by MrTonyRuben » April 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Just echoing everyone else by saying how awesome this report is! Quick question though. Is Velveteen Dream’s signature just “Love God”?

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » April 19th, 2018, 11:04 pm

mrira wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 7:04 pm
Great stuff! The NXT trio reminds me of the Women's trio I got at this past Summerslam (Naomi, Alexa & Asuka). How was Heyman's show? Hoping he does when at Summerslam weekend or at least next Wrestlemania.
If Heyman does a show over summerslam weekend, I'm so there! Hopefully it's Friday night. I have a ticket for Something To Wrestle With on the Saturday before summerslam.

Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker » April 20th, 2018, 12:54 am

MrTonyRuben wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Just echoing everyone else by saying how awesome this report is! Quick question though. Is Velveteen Dream’s signature just “Love God”?

Lol yep. Supposedly Prince signed everything that way so that’s the reason.

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » April 20th, 2018, 10:12 am

take your passion and love for wrestling and your fav stars and your talents and the connection you have made with Becky Lynch, and take your fandom to a totally different level. This is the stuff that matters and could lead to whole other worlds for you. I personally think this is much better than a quick two second photo outside a hotel or airport. Awesome, I'm becoming a fan of you. :)

Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker » April 20th, 2018, 4:06 pm

mikeyicon wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 10:12 am
take your passion and love for wrestling and your fav stars and your talents and the connection you have made with Becky Lynch, and take your fandom to a totally different level. This is the stuff that matters and could lead to whole other worlds for you. I personally think this is much better than a quick two second photo outside a hotel or airport. Awesome, I'm becoming a fan of you. :)

Thanks! If you just want to get as many people as you can sure airports are easy way but I’m a hardcore fan and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m even at NXT tonight in Bethlehem PA

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » April 22nd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Awesome rack job. Great stuff