Things I Love...

Speak freely about life and everything in it
WOODMO
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by WOODMO » November 26th, 2008, 11:27 pm

fover1 wrote:I cannot believe that u keep throwing i love thin petite girls in my face! It's really rude! >:( >:( >:( >:(I am italian and short too! Things u loveeeeeeeeee! Why is thinner better u would've been in love with me yrs ago I was your ideal hehehe italian 5"3 and was small. :-[
Not everything is about you Nicole. I am just listing things I like, you weren't even in consideration when I made this post. I have liked thin, petite, cute girls long before I knew you.

I like thin girls because I don't find a big girl attractive, so for me, thin is better. That simple

And its not just thin girls I like, I like girls with nice faces.
Last edited by Anonymous on November 26th, 2008, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 26th, 2008, 11:32 pm

and ones that are attention hogs.

fover1

Things I Love...

Post by fover1 » November 26th, 2008, 11:33 pm

That hurts even more. Wahhhhh. I'm saying it makes me react cuz of sh*t that was said about me before. There are a ot of hot girls who are big. There are so many chicks who the only thinmk going for them is that they have nice bodies and their faces are like men! I like big men and men that are skinnier than me even! I love men period! I don't care what people look like! I love women who are big and small but hate small ho's who think their fat or brag about being thin and make fun of others that aren't!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by WOODMO » November 26th, 2008, 11:36 pm

fover1 wrote:That hurts even more. Wahhhhh. I'm saying it makes me react cuz of sh*t that was said about me before. There are a ot of hot girls who are big. There are so many chicks who the only thinmk going for them is that they have nice bodies and their faces are like men! I like big men and men that are skinnier than me even! I love men period! I don't care what people look like! I love women who are big and small but hate small ho's who think their fat or brag about being thin and make fun of others that aren't!
I never saw a big woman that attracted me. Not bashing them, just not for me.

I would take a thin girl with bad face over a fat girl with nice face.

Of course, as I said earlier, thin girl with nice face obviously trumps all.

Its all preference.
Last edited by Anonymous on November 26th, 2008, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by WOODMO » November 26th, 2008, 11:36 pm

bigchade wrote:so hooking u up with Awesome Kong is out of the question, Dana?
I am afraid so. She is all yours Chad. lol

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 26th, 2008, 11:37 pm

so hooking u up with Awesome Kong is out of the question, Dana?

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 26th, 2008, 11:41 pm

how can I ever thank you? lol.

wewantflair
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by wewantflair » November 26th, 2008, 11:42 pm

WOODMO wrote:
fover1 wrote:That hurts even more. Wahhhhh. I'm saying it makes me react cuz of sh*t that was said about me before. There are a ot of hot girls who are big. There are so many chicks who the only thinmk going for them is that they have nice bodies and their faces are like men! I like big men and men that are skinnier than me even! I love men period! I don't care what people look like! I love women who are big and small but hate small ho's who think their fat or brag about being thin and make fun of others that aren't!
I never saw a big woman that attracted me. Not bashing them, just not for me.

I would take a thin girl with bad face over a fat girl with nice face.

Of course, as I said earlier, thin girl with nice face obviously trumps all.

Its all preference.
I counted 3 edits to this post so far. FWIW, I liked edit 2 the best :-P

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 26th, 2008, 11:51 pm

I love Hispanic and Italian women. They have that flavor and temper that I cant get enough of. lol.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by WOODMO » November 26th, 2008, 11:53 pm

bigchade wrote:I love Hispanic and Italian women. They have that flavor and temper that I cant get enough of. lol.
lol yeah, my grandmother is 100% Sicilian, so I am used to the temper, I can deal with it quite easily. lol

A bad mix is Italian and Jewish, one of my exes was that and damn, you got the temper AND the ability to guilt you, not a good combination.

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 27th, 2008, 12:00 am

yeesh. you can say that again. Jewis-Italian girls are dangerous. especially when they start the foot tapping, eyebrow raising, kneck rolling, finger waving routine. run to the hills. seriously. still they got it goin on. just dont piss them off and you'll be happy in the morning when they're making a boatload for breakfast.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Things I Love...

Post by WOODMO » November 27th, 2008, 12:02 am

bigchade wrote:yeesh. you can say that again. Jewis-Italian girls are dangerous. especially when they start the foot tapping, eyebrow raising, kneck rolling, finger waving routine. run to the hills. seriously. still they got it goin on. just dont piss them off and you'll be happy in the morning when they're making a boatload for breakfast.
lol that girl could sure cook, its probably the only thing I miss about her.

I remember one time she came to my house just to bring me some pasta she made and it was actually good. lol

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 27th, 2008, 12:14 am

mine made me brownies for my graduation. mmm. her mom was hot too, which is always a plus.

fover1

Things I Love...

Post by fover1 » November 27th, 2008, 12:15 am

As u all know.........Im italian and I'm lithuanian and polish. Here we go with the jokes~ I don't cook but I know how. Big chad I am not an attention hog; and who keeps moving the posts around woodmo???! I'm getting dizzy lol! I loved woodmo but he doesn't love me. So u only love white girls woodmo hmm racism lol! j/kin

bigchade

Things I Love...

Post by bigchade » November 27th, 2008, 12:22 am

how is that racist? you read my list, does that make me racist?