A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » April 25th, 2016, 11:48 pm

Luke wrote:Dude, the coolest thing a guy can do during a break up is just ghost a girl, pretend she never existed and move onto dating a new girl.

Trashing old girl on social media and "exposing" her only says to other potential girls on your Facebook that you can't be trusted with secrets and believe me, anyone over the age of 18 throwing a hissy fit on Facebook and lashing out via a status is a boob, I've done it before and it's done nothing positive for me, I have an excuse though, I was only like 19-20, you're considerably older and should know better.
Moving on hasn't worked all my life. As my old man says "Fuck Everything". She makes iit harder for other women to wind uup with a good man. I exposed her since she is never going to find out about it. It's clear to me she won't be showing her face at the shows anymore since she knows I'm bound to be there. Boob? Tell that to my face. Being mature sucks! I am better off alone and away from the dating scene.


Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » April 25th, 2016, 11:53 pm

Gumby wrote:1) Keep drama off of social media.

2) Set your standards for women higher. Much higher.
Tell everyone use posts drama on social media to keep it off. I don't have the heart to go after someone else right now.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » April 29th, 2016, 10:31 pm

I'm starting to think I may not go to the show tomorrow night. I've been depressed all week and if I go to the show, I may give everyone the cold shoulder. If I do go to to the show, I doubt I'll go to the afterparty since I would grow depressed when she would miss a show.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » June 11th, 2016, 11:38 pm

One thing I did not mention about the chick who unfriended me a few months ago, she got me a Best Buy gift certificate as a birthday/Christmas present(my birthday is 6 days before Christmas). I never got to use it. I'm thinking of mailing it back to her or throwing it in the garbage since it doesn't mean a thing now.

User avatar
Gumby
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 481
Joined: January 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Gumby » June 12th, 2016, 3:23 am

Better idea: Use it to buy a Casio keyboard and write her a passionate love song to win back her heart.


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7315
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by WOODMO » June 12th, 2016, 10:01 am

Indynut wrote:One thing I did not mention about the chick who unfriended me a few months ago, she got me a Best Buy gift certificate as a birthday/Christmas present(my birthday is 6 days before Christmas). I never got to use it. I'm thinking of mailing it back to her or throwing it in the garbage since it doesn't mean a thing now.
Now? It wasn't ever supposed to mean anything. A gift card is the least thoughtful present ever, it's basically what you give to your third cousin who you never met before. It has monetary value, that is all it ever had.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » June 12th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Gumby wrote:Better idea: Use it to buy a Casio keyboard and write her a passionate love song to win back her heart.
Not happening.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » June 12th, 2016, 2:20 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:One thing I did not mention about the chick who unfriended me a few months ago, she got me a Best Buy gift certificate as a birthday/Christmas present(my birthday is 6 days before Christmas). I never got to use it. I'm thinking of mailing it back to her or throwing it in the garbage since it doesn't mean a thing now.
Now? It wasn't ever supposed to mean anything. A gift card is the least thoughtful present ever, it's basically what you give to your third cousin who you never met before. It has monetary value, that is all it ever had.
I don't want to keep it since it's a reminder of her. In addition, I blocked her number so she has no way to get back in my good graces even if she tried. I don't have time to get to a Best Buy and I don"t know what I would want to get.

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7315
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by WOODMO » June 12th, 2016, 10:09 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:One thing I did not mention about the chick who unfriended me a few months ago, she got me a Best Buy gift certificate as a birthday/Christmas present(my birthday is 6 days before Christmas). I never got to use it. I'm thinking of mailing it back to her or throwing it in the garbage since it doesn't mean a thing now.
Now? It wasn't ever supposed to mean anything. A gift card is the least thoughtful present ever, it's basically what you give to your third cousin who you never met before. It has monetary value, that is all it ever had.
I don't want to keep it since it's a reminder of her. In addition, I blocked her number so she has no way to get back in my good graces even if she tried. I don't have time to get to a Best Buy and I don"t know what I would want to get.
Send it to :thrilled:

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 6416
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by class316 » June 13th, 2016, 6:33 am

If you don't want the gift card send it my way please!
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

User avatar
Gumby
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 481
Joined: January 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Gumby » June 14th, 2016, 2:19 am

Not happening.
Shy about putting your heart out there, eh? Taco felt the same way when he was starting out.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » June 14th, 2016, 10:18 am

Gumby wrote:
Not happening.
Shy about putting your heart out there, eh? Taco felt the same way when he was starting out.
I'm not taking that chance. She's the one who threw away our friendship. She's one more reason I stay single. One more reason I'm better off alone. She's guilty of making it harder for other young women to end up with a good man.

User avatar
Gumby
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 481
Joined: January 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Gumby » June 15th, 2016, 1:18 am

Dude, you are halfway there. You've already got a great Styx-like chorus!

She's one more reason I stay single
One more reason I'm better off alone
She's guilty of making it harder
for other young women to end up with a good man

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7315
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by WOODMO » June 15th, 2016, 9:07 am

Indynut wrote:She's guilty of making it harder for other young women to end up with a good man.
Every awkward, no pussy getting man uses this same excuse.

Being "nice" or "good" won't help you if the woman finds you weird, unassertive, unattractive or lacking confidence. Women want a guy who can be nice to them, but has the confidence to take control and make their intentions clear, and the edge to pull their hair and choke them later on.

This isn't a shot at Indynut, I just get tired of hearing guys say the same tired thing and blame women for "ruining them" or "not liking good guys". They probably just don't like you (again, not Indynut, just in general).

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 195
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 11:23 am

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » June 15th, 2016, 10:31 am

I've got an idea.


Post Reply