A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by lanza218 » November 3rd, 2015, 4:45 pm

Some red flag yea. But i still work with someone i hooked up with years ago and same with a mutual friend of a frien . Every outing we see each other and it isnt weird.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » November 3rd, 2015, 5:21 pm

Yeah if the person seems normal and the situation is honest and open it could be fine. Did you ignore them though? I'd think knowing them you curved more delicately. This situation doesn't sound positive though, this woman seems nuts.

The woman I slept with on Friday was nuts but I never have to see her again unless we're in the same bar again. If she went to school with me, I probably pass. That's the difference for me.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » November 3rd, 2015, 9:34 pm

Yea. Full on ignore. Didnt answer texts. Emails. Etc. If she lives in LI there is always a chance u run into her again. Ive run into one night stands in NYC more than ud think

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » November 3rd, 2015, 9:41 pm

lanza218 wrote:Yea. Full on ignore. Didnt answer texts. Emails. Etc. If she lives in LI there is always a chance u run into her again. Ive run into one night stands in NYC more than ud think
Yeah, she lives like 10 mins away and routinely goes to the same strip of bars, but at least I can leave the bar if it's awkward. It beats a class or work space.

I will have to hear more about this during the drive to Rhode Island. I have done some cold things, but I am shocked you would freeze out someone you KNEW with 100% certainty you would see again. Especially since the co-worker could just approach you face to face :whaaaat:

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » November 3rd, 2015, 11:34 pm

Ya they shouldnt get clingy lol. I didnt want to freeze out but they got the message

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » November 27th, 2015, 2:16 pm

I called her up Wednesday night. I will se her at the show tomorrow. Next month they have a show on my birthday.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » February 3rd, 2016, 10:24 pm

This past Thursday, I called her and she backed out of Saturday's show. She got on my case about criticizing her in the past. She also was saying to me "I wish I was pretty" & "I don't deserve to be with you"(I've been single for over 4 years). While at the afterparty, she called me asking if one of the wrestlers was there. I gave her an ultimatum about her woe is me attitude. I told if she does it one more time, I will be done with her. I'm not holding my breath about if or when she will contact me.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » February 12th, 2016, 12:23 am

IndyNut, from a guy fresh out of a relationship believe me you don't want a relationship with a girl like that.

My exes thing was "I'm so fat and ugly" and if I did anything except the "No you're not" bullshit she'd get angry. She wasn't even close to fat and was like a 7/10 which is why I was annoyed.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » February 12th, 2016, 9:10 pm

I'm starting to think I've held out for too long or I've put in my time with the dating scene.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » February 13th, 2016, 4:38 pm

Maybe try online dating. I don't know how old you are or what your personality is like but I'm personally a younger guy who is a bit introverted so a majority of my dates come from my classes or friends setting me up. I'm about to move to a new area and for the first time ever I'm thinking of setting up an online dating profile not only to meet potential dates but also friends.

My point is if you're a bit of an introvert or too old to hit up night clubs it could help you find the perfect person without all the drama and stress. When my friend moved interstate he created a free profile on a website (Plenty Of Fish I believe) and he met tons of potential girls. I think this should be your way of finding someone.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » February 14th, 2016, 7:23 pm

My friend & I tried Plenty Of Fish and not one chick got back to either one of us. I'm pretty much taking a break from dating.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » April 24th, 2016, 11:22 pm

In late March, she unfriended me on Facebook. In protest of that, I exposed her in a Facebook status about backing out of shows, putting herself down, trying to choke out her mother, & nearly getting arrested. As The Beatles said "Free As A Bird".

Gumby
Marked Out Pro

Post by Gumby » April 25th, 2016, 1:51 am

1) Keep drama off of social media.

2) Set your standards for women higher. Much higher.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » April 25th, 2016, 4:23 am

Dude, the coolest thing a guy can do during a break up is just ghost a girl, pretend she never existed and move onto dating a new girl.

Trashing old girl on social media and "exposing" her only says to other potential girls on your Facebook that you can't be trusted with secrets and believe me, anyone over the age of 18 throwing a hissy fit on Facebook and lashing out via a status is a boob, I've done it before and it's done nothing positive for me, I have an excuse though, I was only like 19-20, you're considerably older and should know better.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » April 25th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Thx for the update and keeping this thread alive