A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 6:30 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:I met her and I got the feeling we were friends. I haven't talked to her since she wouldn't give me her number. In the event things don't go good with the lady I currently notice, I don't want to do something bad that would result in her slapping me in the face, me getting thrown out of the show, or me getting my butt kicked by wrestlers(I don't know if she knows any of them).
What would you do that is "bad". Just curious what you mean by "doing something bad".
Calling her names, giving her the finger, getting pissed that things didn't work out that I would walk out on the show.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 6:31 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:I met her and I got the feeling we were friends. I haven't talked to her since she wouldn't give me her number. In the event things don't go good with the lady I currently notice, I don't want to do something bad that would result in her slapping me in the face, me getting thrown out of the show, or me getting my butt kicked by wrestlers(I don't know if she knows any of them).
What would you do that is "bad". Just curious what you mean by "doing something bad".
Calling her names, giving her the finger, getting pissed that things didn't work out that I would walk out on the show.
You can't do that man. Just keep it moving, on to the next one.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 6:37 pm

That's why I haven't done that to women. Who's to say if she'll be at the next show.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » August 5th, 2010, 11:10 pm

Real talk bro it seems like you don't need advice from a wrestling message board but need to see an actual therapist about your crippling self esteem issues.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 11:24 pm

I can't handle disappointment so I avoid it before it even happens. After all, if you don't feel right about something don't risk it.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 11:28 pm

ivpvideos wrote:Real talk bro it seems like you don't need advice from a wrestling message board but need to see an actual therapist about your crippling self esteem issues.
Yeah, seems like this goes beyond advice on how to approach a woman. You need to be able to cope with things not going as planned.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 11:35 pm

Each time I got shot down I wasn't going to stand there and look stupid. That would be pointless in my opinion. As I said earlier, let's see if she even comes to the next show.

class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 » August 5th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Here's an another idea. Go to your local craigslist and make a post on the "missed connections" section.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 6th, 2010, 12:12 am

Indynut wrote:Each time I got shot down I wasn't going to stand there and look stupid. That would be pointless in my opinion. As I said earlier, let's see if she even comes to the next show.
When most people get turned down by a woman, job or what have you they simply walk away and move on with their lives. A strange woman you never met until you approached them should not effect you that much, it just shouldn't.

You say you won't just stand there and look stupid but you look even worse making a scene, if you just move on so will everybody else and it's forgotten.

The fact you can't proves you have issues that need to be resolved in therapy like IVP said.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 6th, 2010, 12:22 am

There will not be a scene if things don't work out because it would be a waste of time. People gave me advice through the years and it didn't work in my favor. I took chances and it seems to be the same old song and dance. They would say "I'm married", "I got a boyfriend", or they were to good to give me the time of day.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 6th, 2010, 1:24 am

TheeB wrote:
Indynut wrote:
I've seen her at ACE Pro Wrestling which runs in Union City, NJ.
Try and sit next to her? I mean ive been at the arena and all seating is the same price, I say hopefully things work out the best for you man.
She usually sits in the bleachers. Talking from experience, they are rough to sit on. I don't know if I'll sit near her. I don't know what time she'll show up if she comes.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » August 6th, 2010, 1:56 am

Ok more real talk.
What is the point of putting these on random message boards? More than one as i saw this on the ROh boards as well.

We give you advice and you will obviously ignore everything we have told you. Either man up when you see this chick next or shut up about it.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 6th, 2010, 9:33 am

ivpvideos wrote:Ok more real talk.
What is the point of putting these on random message boards? More than one as i saw this on the ROh boards as well.

We give you advice and you will obviously ignore everything we have told you. Either man up when you see this chick next or shut up about it.
Exactly. You seem unwilling to risk disappointment and already said you can't sit in an uncomfortable seat to talk to someone you consider important enough to make multiple threads about.

I'd say you have all the advice you can use, either use it or stop talking about it.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 6th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Would you sit on bleachers that end up hurting your backside?

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 6th, 2010, 1:17 pm

Indynut wrote:Would you sit on bleachers that end up hurting your backside?
If I was this into talking to this particular girl, shy and this proved an easy way to break the ice, yeah, I probably would.

I am none of those things though so I'd probably just strike up a convo during some neutral time like I suggested earlier.