A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by ivpvideos » August 5th, 2010, 5:20 pm

You have two options. Chat her up or wonder forever what would have happened.
If you chat her up and get rejected what happens? Nothing at all! Every man on this earth has been rejected by a girl at some point. Go for the gold because being told no and having short term sadness is much better than lifetime of regret.

There is no shame in failing. There is only shame in not trying.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:22 pm

ivpvideos wrote:You have two options. Chat her up or wonder forever what would have happened.
If you chat her up and get rejected what happens? Nothing at all! Every man on this earth has been rejected by a girl at some point. Go for the gold because being told no and having short term sadness is much better than lifetime of regret.

THIS.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:24 pm

WOODMO wrote:Why would your friend trick you?
He did it at a JAPW show one time before. He said in reference to 2 pretty ladies (that I met since) "come on 1 for you and 1 for me". We walked together and then he stopped and left me by myself. I was thinking he was going to do the same thing again last month.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Indynut wrote:
He did it at a JAPW show one time before. He said in reference to 2 pretty ladies (that I met since) "come on 1 for you and 1 for me". We walked together and then he stopped and left me by myself. I was thinking he was going to do the same thing again last month.
You might be right then, that's pretty low for a friend to do. If you don't mind me asking, how old is he?

If the friend is like that, I would recommend talking to this woman on your own. He hardly seems trust worthy and could try to mess it up for you.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:29 pm

WOODMO wrote:
ivpvideos wrote: If you chat her up and get rejected what happens? Nothing at all! Every man on this earth has been rejected by a girl at some point. Go for the gold because being told no and having short term sadness is much better than lifetime of regret.

THIS.
Throught the years, I've been shot down and bad things have happened.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:31 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
ivpvideos wrote: If you chat her up and get rejected what happens? Nothing at all! Every man on this earth has been rejected by a girl at some point. Go for the gold because being told no and having short term sadness is much better than lifetime of regret.

THIS.
What bad things? Besides the short term sadness IVP mentioned.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:34 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:
You might be right then, that's pretty low for a friend to do. If you don't mind me asking, how old is he?

If the friend is like that, I would recommend talking to this woman on your own. He hardly seems trust worthy and could try to mess it up for you.
He's a year older than me. I've known him since high school. He's laughed at me and discoraged me about women through the years. Yet I don't see him with a girlfriend. Also, there have been times when he'd say "you'll never meet this girl or that girl". I proved him wrong on the ladies at JAPW & someone else.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:37 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:

He's a year older than me. I've known him since high school. He's laughed at me and discoraged me about women through the years. Yet I don't see him with a girlfriend. Also, there have been times when he'd say "you'll never meet this girl or that girl". I proved him wrong on the ladies at JAPW & someone else.
I've known guys like that. They lived to put others down and had no right to say anything. I think you should try and find better friends, if someone is going to put you down they really aren't worth your time.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:45 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:

THIS.
It all began with a girl(whose Mom was friends with my departed mother) who lived a block away from me. She moved and when I found her she said to me "you can't keep coming around here because my boyfriend will kill and he'll kill me". I was only 19 at the time and I don't know if she was telling the truth or lying to me. I was so pissed that I stopped caring and I was so taken aback by what she said, that I stayed away from the women for along time. I started going to indy shows at "sheds tear" The Elk's Lodge on Queens Blvd. I noticed a cute girl and I didn't have the courage to meet her until Valentine's Day '04 at a show in LI. 2 months later, she wouldn't give me her number and I gave up on her and I reacted the same way I did with the girl who used to live in my neighborhood.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:

THIS.
It all began with a girl(whose Mom was friends with my departed mother) who lived a block away from me. She moved and when I found her she said to me "you can't keep coming around here because my boyfriend will kill and he'll kill me". I was only 19 at the time and I don't know if she was telling the truth or lying to me. I was so pissed that I stopped caring and I was so taken aback by what she said, that I stayed away from the women for along time. I started going to indy shows at "sheds tear" The Elk's Lodge on Queens Blvd. I noticed a cute girl and I didn't have the courage to meet her until Valentine's Day '04 at a show in LI. 2 months later, she wouldn't give me her number and I gave up on her and I reacted the same way I did with the girl who used to live in my neighborhood.
You just need to change your mind state going into these things. You don't know these people until you talk to them. You can't get bent out of shape because a girl you don't know declined giving her number, there are tons of girls out there.

Try not to have expectations, if something doesn't work out try again with someone new.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 6:02 pm

I'm not the type who gets back up *snaps fingers* like that WOODMO. I was trying to avoid trouble before it even happened when she said "Absolutely not, I don't give my number out just to anyone". That was rude of her. Had she said "No you can't have my number". Perhaps I would still be freinds with her today. I was so let down that night, I was going to walk out and miss the rest of that show. Her friends were saying talk to her. I didn't know what to do at that point and I lost it. A month later, at a show in Queens she bitched to security about me. He said she was in fear of her life because of me. He then said to me "I hope you're not planning on going over there otherwise I'm going to have to throw you out." The nerve of her! Whenever she came to shows from that point on, I couldn't focus on the shows. Thankfully I haven't seen her in 5 years.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Still friends? Were you friends with her to begin with or was that the first time you spoke to her? And what do you mean by lost it, what did you do?

At the end of the day bro, whatever you do is going to lead to failure at times. You need to be able to shake it off, if you can't do it naturally you need to work at it.

One person you don't know should never be able to knock you for that kind of a loop. I get it's hard for you but it's important to improve.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 6:16 pm

I met her and I got the feeling we were friends. I haven't talked to her since she wouldn't give me her number. In the event things don't go good with the lady I currently notice, I don't want to do something bad that would result in her slapping me in the face, me getting thrown out of the show, or me getting my butt kicked by wrestlers(I don't know if she knows any of them).

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 6:16 pm

Indynut wrote:I met her and I got the feeling we were friends. I haven't talked to her since she wouldn't give me her number. In the event things don't go good with the lady I currently notice, I don't want to do something bad that would result in her slapping me in the face, me getting thrown out of the show, or me getting my butt kicked by wrestlers(I don't know if she knows any of them).
What would you do that is "bad". Just curious what you mean by "doing something bad".

LeS.A.S
Marking Out Amateur

Post by LeS.A.S » August 5th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Indynut wrote:
I've seen her at ACE Pro Wrestling which runs in Union City, NJ.
Try and sit next to her? I mean ive been at the arena and all seating is the same price, I say hopefully things work out the best for you man.
If everyonedoes their part we can, as a whole, bring female wrestling to a whole other level. We can rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Let us take back female wrestling and show that, if done right, 32 flavors can be incredible.- Allison Danger
"Everyone has their own niche in life,"... "I just seem to gravitate towards physical violence." Gina Carano