A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Eyes Wide Shut, Flowers Grow on IndyNut

Post by hack87 » August 27th, 2011, 6:52 pm

If it turns out she is a virgin, you can deflower her. That would fix the "flower" issue. Are you hoping she is a virgin? If she isn't a virgin, would that bother you in any way? Also did you happen to show the young wrestling fan the photo of the two of you?

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » August 27th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Whether or not she's a virgin, as The Roock would say "It Doesn't Matter". The fan did see the photo and said "she's pretty".

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » August 27th, 2011, 9:40 pm

I honestly never knew that "it doesn't matter" was one of The Rock's better-known quotes. I thought that was the slogan of WWE creative, but I'll take your word for it.

And if the young fan girl paid your girlfriend that compliment, that's pretty cool considering that the young fan girl is into women. Congrats.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » August 27th, 2011, 9:51 pm

You didn't know the Rock says "It DOESN'T MATTER..........."?

Dude fuck the haters. Good for you man, don't let everyone shit on your happiness. Now go get your dick wet.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

Nicksfan23
Marked Out Pro

Post by Nicksfan23 » August 27th, 2011, 10:02 pm

I have seen pictures of this girl on some wreslters pages. if she is your type good for you man, just not mine her teeth are fucked up

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » August 27th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Honestly, The Rock probably has a lot of catchphrases I'm unaware of. I watched WCW for the most part when he was with WWF/WWE. And then I stopped watching from 2001-2009. So I'm definitely no Rock expert.

Back to the main topic, though, the girlfriend's face looks familiar for some reason, maybe the same reason NicksFan gave.

I still want to know if she'll be seeing the snake on the plane though.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 27th, 2011, 10:06 pm

ivpvideos wrote:You didn't know the Rock says "It DOESN'T MATTER..........."?

Dude fuck the haters. Good for you man, don't let everyone shit on your happiness. Now go get your dick wet.

I knew The Rock says "It Doesn't Matter". Thank you for pointing out my happiness. By the wy Nicksfan23, at least she has teeth.

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » August 27th, 2011, 10:08 pm

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » August 28th, 2011, 1:11 am

Nicksfan23 wrote:I have seen pictures of this girl on some wreslters pages. if she is your type good for you man, just not mine her teeth are fucked up
Possible ring rat?

After looking at the photo

10 bucks says she's a virgin

20 bucks says she's one of those girls waiting around after shows hoping a wrestler bangs her

IndyNut you are way out of her league looks wise and you are nothing special yourself so thats a compliment to you. Run as fast as you can.
Aware

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » August 28th, 2011, 12:31 pm

Good for you IndyNut. That's what we were talking about when we suggested searching for a woman in your dating range. Glad to see you are happy. Now work on getting laid. The 40 year old virgin was funny because people laugh at him, not with him.

A great icebreaker is "Have you ever had a mustache ride"? I'm sure she'd love one.

***Also please don't post any proof pics of your voyage towards second base nor any of the following bases. Those are images none of us need to see. EVER!

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » August 28th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Chris wrote:
***Also please don't post any proof pics of your voyage towards second base nor any of the following bases. Those are images none of us need to see. EVER!
BUt how else will he provide proof that he got laid to his Marked Out family :howcoolisthat:
Aware

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » September 2nd, 2011, 2:31 pm

Nicksfan, Where are these girls who were going to join and read what IndyNut had to say about them?
Aware

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » September 2nd, 2011, 2:33 pm

Too much time has passed. Nicksfan failed the Markedout Community and he should click that little log off button at the top right of his screen and go because he has been DISMISSED!
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » September 2nd, 2011, 3:18 pm

ivpvideos wrote:Too much time has passed. Nicksfan failed the Markedout Community and he should click that little log off button at the top right of his screen and go because he has been DISMISSED!
Did Blue hijack IVp's account?

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » December 22nd, 2011, 11:02 pm

Indynut,

Today i suggested Woodmo nominate your infamous thread as a "Thread of the year" candidate.

Where art thou Indynut? Did your relationship last? Did Nicksfan cause any sticky situations for you with the three lesbian teens? Did you ever lose that V-Card?

Are you happily married? Still on the prowl? Engaged? I need answers or my life cannot continue.
Aware