A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by SOR » July 30th, 2011, 1:23 pm

Well for Woodmo, Wewantflair and Lanza's sake i'm glad Indynut didnt kill those girls. I'm sure he was up all night thinking about them though and how he MUST have a shot because they like his forum.
Aware

Nicksfan23
Marked Out Pro

Post by Nicksfan23 » July 30th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Okay I am curious were u all alone at BWW or were you with friends? Also, the reality is they most likely saw you and decided to ignore you or just did not want to talk to you. I have noticed nine times out of ten if you notice the girl, they are noticing you. I think everyone would agree on this one, go after a girl closer to your age and let these ones go.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » July 30th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Nicksfan23 wrote:Okay I am curious were u all alone at BWW or were you with friends? Also, the reality is they most likely saw you and decided to ignore you or just did not want to talk to you. I have noticed nine times out of ten if you notice the girl, they are noticing you. I think everyone would agree on this one, go after a girl closer to your age and let these ones go.
Agree and disagree. They saw you, and they did ignore you. But it could be because you didn't call them over or ask them at the show if they want to go there. Just man up, you had the perfect chance. You were already at a table, you should have asked them if they want to join you. And since you can't go back in time, next show ask them if they want to go to that restaurant after the show. If they say no, you will know they are not into you without being completely rejected or embarassed.

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » July 30th, 2011, 1:53 pm

I don't know what a BWW is but everytime i go out to eat (Atleast locally) i have a look around the restaurant too suss the place out see if it's clean, dirty etc.

If your story is true IndyNut they would of seen you. I can see the dialogue right now:

"Oh fuck it's that scary looking guy who talks about us on MarkedOut and other forums just pretend we don't notice him"
Aware

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » July 30th, 2011, 1:59 pm

SOR wrote:Well for Woodmo, Wewantflair and Lanza's sake i'm glad Indynut didnt kill those girls. I'm sure he was up all night thinking about them though and how he MUST have a shot because they like his forum.
I was not up all night.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » July 30th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Nicksfan23 wrote:Okay I am curious were u all alone at BWW or were you with friends? Also, the reality is they most likely saw you and decided to ignore you or just did not want to talk to you. I have noticed nine times out of ten if you notice the girl, they are noticing you. I think everyone would agree on this one, go after a girl closer to your age and let these ones go.
I was alone at BWW as well as the show. I didn't have a clue they were going to go there. I said they didn't notice me since I didn't talk to them there.

Nicksfan23
Marked Out Pro

Post by Nicksfan23 » July 30th, 2011, 2:09 pm

So wait you were at a table or at the bar at BWW. And to answer SOR's question its a chain restaurant that had sports on a ton of televisions at all times when they are open, the food is pretty good and the beer selection is decent. Also, Indynut that is not noticing you, that is you deciding not to talk to them.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » July 30th, 2011, 2:10 pm

SOR wrote:I don't know what a BWW is but everytime i go out to eat (Atleast locally) i have a look around the restaurant too suss the place out see if it's clean, dirty etc.

If your story is true IndyNut they would of seen you. I can see the dialogue right now:

"Oh fuck it's that scary looking guy who talks about us on MarkedOut and other forums just pretend we don't notice him"
Before I left, I talked with one of the owners of the company. Maybe they noticed me then, maybe not.

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » July 30th, 2011, 2:24 pm

I just think you're a big soft cock when it comes to this man. What was stopping you from going over and saying hello again at the Restaurant. Obviously they're not snobby type of girls if they're at a chain restaurant with sports and have just come from a wrestling show. That would of been your best shot even if you had gone over said hello and had a small chat.

Nice to know you werent up all night too. Only the majority of the night right?
Aware

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » July 30th, 2011, 2:47 pm

I was there alone. Just like how I went to the show. Before I left the place, I went into the bar nd talked with one of the owner's and he introduced me to 2 other ladies. The ladies I met at the show may or may not have noticed me at that point. I didn't say anything to to them since I didn't want them to think I was a pain in the ass.

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » July 30th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Indynut wrote:
I was there alone. Just like how I went to the show. Before I left the place, I went into the bar nd talked with one of the owner's and he introduced me to 2 other ladies. The ladies I met at the show may or may not have noticed me at that point. I didn't say anything to to them since I didn't want them to think I was a pain in the ass.
Too late.
Aware

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Three Little Girls Who Give Me A Hard-On

Post by hack87 » July 30th, 2011, 3:18 pm

A few questions for Indynut...

1. Are we supposed to believe these girls are really still alive based on how stable you seem on this thread?

2. How did you find out that the girls were all 21 (or that just the two you were interested in were 21)? Did they mention it in passing, did you flat out ask, or are you assuming this maybe because they had drinks at the restaurant after the show?

3. How did you know that the girls would be at this particular show ahead of time (or how did you have a very good idea that they'd be there)?

4. If you didn't kill them, can you let us know whether or not you raped them inflicted any type of physical pain upon them?

5. Which character portrayed by Barry Windham during his various WWF runs did you like the best?

Nicksfan23
Marked Out Pro

Post by Nicksfan23 » July 30th, 2011, 3:57 pm

lol at the title now

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 30th, 2011, 4:51 pm

I would mark out hard if Indy Nut agreed to do a YouShoot.

Nicksfan23
Marked Out Pro

Post by Nicksfan23 » July 30th, 2011, 5:15 pm

I gotta bring it up but am I the only person who notices a resemblance between Indynut and Professor Hinkle from the Frosty the Snowman cartoon