Board Member Wins New Car

Speak freely about life and everything in it
16times
Marked Out King

Board Member Wins New Car

Post by 16times » June 27th, 2019, 7:20 pm

When I first saw this story featuring Board Member Adramelech, I thought it had to be fake.

But, no, it appears that p*rn Hub has set him up, Price is Right style, with a NEW CAR !

Ah, the places you'll go and the people you'll meet as part of the MarkedOut community.

My hat's off to you, man.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilv ... 6c59c23b94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYzAlpDeJXE
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"

class316
Marked Out God

Re: Board Member Wins New Car

Post by class316 » June 27th, 2019, 8:32 pm

My jaw dropped when I saw that. His gofundme actually worked better than he would have hoped.

However, I believe he will owe taxes cause it's a gift.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 28th, 2019, 1:23 am

Wow, and he didn't even have to win it on Wheel of Fortune.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

16times
Marked Out King

Post by 16times » June 28th, 2019, 7:14 am

class316 wrote:
June 27th, 2019, 8:32 pm
However, I believe he will owe taxes cause it's a gift.
Yeah, I don't want to think what taxes would be on that thing, or insurance.

I was thinking about it later, and he would probably be better off to sell that car for something more practical. He should take it for a few spins around town, enjoy it, and then drive it over to Car Max and get something else. He's a big guy. His mom is a senior citizen. They need a vehicle that's easy to get in and out of, a car that at some point will probably have to stow a wheelchair or walker.

He could trade that tricked out car for a slightly used, much more practical ride and be even more ahead money wise.

In any event, I gotta laugh at life, as my kids work their asses off first in college and then in demanding jobs, and drive pieces of junk, and our man Todd is gifted this sweet ride, all for watching p*rn all day. :rofl1: :rofl1: Please, please, I kid because I love !
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"

class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 » June 28th, 2019, 10:50 am

16times wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 7:14 am
Yeah, I don't want to think what taxes would be on that thing, or insurance.

I was thinking about it later, and he would probably be better off to sell that car for something more practical. He should take it for a few spins around town, enjoy it, and then drive it over to Car Max and get something else. He's a big guy. His mom is a senior citizen. They need a vehicle that's easy to get in and out of, a car that at some point will probably have to stow a wheelchair or walker.

He could trade that tricked out car for a slightly used, much more practical ride and be even more ahead money wise.
True that would be smart
In any event, I gotta laugh at life, as my kids work their asses off first in college and then in demanding jobs, and drive pieces of junk, and our man Todd is gifted this sweet ride, all for watching p*rn all day. :rofl1: :rofl1: Please, please, I kid because I love !
I know, right? Amazing how life can be. P0rn!
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » June 28th, 2019, 11:29 am

Amazing story! But what I really want to know is if he got the ultimate experience or at least some action with this talented lady! I think I would gladly trade the car in for a bucket list experience with a p*rn star! :)

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » June 28th, 2019, 5:47 pm

i also thought this story was fake at first , but than he said it was really, congrats! i also thought his best option was to sell this car buy a good used car and use the rest to help pay all the doctor bills that he has, but it's up to him .
i've met him & his mom and they are great people , hard working & kind people!

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Post by Jason1980s » June 28th, 2019, 6:45 pm

I've known Todd for close to 20 years now, through this hobby, and I've always found him to be an honest/good quality type of person. I can see why a company that Todd has patronized for so long would decide to give him such a gift. Todd has done so much for his fellow autograph collector and for agents and celebrities that he could probably be heavily involved with celebrities and their agents if he chose to be. For him to get just this car out of his years of patronage of p*rn stars, wrestlers and celebrities makes me happy.

I will also admit I've been jealous of Todd for some time now. He bought a Prototype (OVW prospect) signed 8x10 photo off Proto's website in the early 2000s. I thought paying $5 plus shipping for a "nobody" was ridiculous. Considering how shitty Prototype's autograph is now (because he signs so many) and how big a star he has become, I would love to have one of the good quality "Prototype" autographs that Todd has and only paid $5 for + s&h for.

Prototype went on to become an actor in one of my favorite movies, 12 Rounds, and is also very well known as John Cena in WWE.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 29th, 2019, 9:28 am

mikeyicon wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 11:29 am
Amazing story! But what I really want to know is if he got the ultimate experience or at least some action with this talented lady! I think I would gladly trade the car in for a bucket list experience with a p*rn star! :)
Many known Po*n stars can be bought if you’re willing to spend $500-$1000 for an hour. I saw a thread on another forum talking about how many of them tour the country and sell themselves

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper » June 30th, 2019, 2:58 pm

WOODMO wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 9:28 am
mikeyicon wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 11:29 am
Many known Po*n stars can be bought if you’re willing to spend $500-$1000 for an hour. I saw a thread on another forum talking about how many of them tour the country and sell themselves
And you are hitting the nail on the head with the price. Well done sir!

Todd is definitely better off getting rid of that Jetta. Jetta's are NOT big cars. I cant get in the driver's side without crawling into it. Once I'm in...I'm ok, not comfortable.
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels