Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

This is the place to sound off on various current events.
class316
Marked Out Historian

Re: Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

Post by class316 » June 21st, 2017, 12:15 pm

As stated, Democrats, much like :asiandave: lack a clear direction on what to do about illegals and immigration. If more illegals flowed in, more refugees got approved, and deportations were halted they would have no issue.

Trump was the only one to offer some kind of solution to this very important crisis. Hence how he got elected. Now you will say "well Hilary won the popular vote" but honestly you have to easily assume that AT LEAST half of those excess votes were from illegals. And regardless how many illegals voted, you cannot dispute that illegals didn't vote at all. Because factually speaking, illegal voting did happen. Whether it was 2 votes or 2 million votes.

Is Trump ideal? Sadly no. For instance there's the Obongo amnesty program for child illegals. That is still going on. WHY has Trump not stopped it yet? He can do so with one single signature. And why has he not invalidated the applications already approved under Obongo? And why aren't deportations more vigorous! Why do sanctuary cities still exist? I'm disappointed in many aspects of Trump. He is far from perfect. But perfect sadly doesn't exist. The alternative to Trump would have been Hillary or even worse Bernie. Personally I would have preferred Ron Paul or Constitution Party. But unlike Trump those sadly have zero chance of getting elected. Like in combo hunting and most other aspects of life, gotta take what you can get.

At least under Trump, border entries have dropped down 70%. People in Central America and Mexico are now staying home and all liberals who said you can't ever stop them now look like complete and utter idiots. Deportations and apprehensions are at an all time high with most states now joining Trump in the patriotic fight. Illegals are now afraid to apply for food stamps or even grocery shopping for fear that they may not come back "home"

Whatever one's opinion on Trump, he got RESULTS! Maybe not full results, but results nonetheless. I just don't see how people like Dave can be baffled that people still support Trump. Because the results are there and simply cannot be disputed! Even if you don't agree with Trump and are pro illegal, unless you are uninformed there is really no possible way you can say that people who are concerned about immigration were not 110% in the right to support Trump. With Democrats still pro illegal and refugee, hopefully they further commit political suicide in doing so.

As :pauuuse: states, there's also the self entitlement factor that comes with illegals. They cross illegally then they whine, bitch, and moan if every politician doesn't bend their ass backwards to accommodate them. What complete and utter BS. I suppose I could go to Mexico or China and demand the government bows to my every whim and cry foul if they don't. And refugees, they act like it is their RIGHT to settle in a western nation (US or otherwise). Getting a citizenship in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any European nation is not a right. Something both the invaders and liberals seem to forget. If you get that, it is a privilege. Plain and simple.

As for my stance, this applies to the USA, Canada, AU/NZ, and all of Europe. The illegal flow of invaders needs to be halted. Every illegal (regardless of age) needs to be deported. Refugee programs need to be terminated. And legal immigration needs to be overhauled if not stopped. Lots of people feel the way I do as evidence by the gains the far right made throughout Europe and the election of Donald Trump. Because invasion brings nothing but suicide for any nation. Not to mention more crime, poverty, and terror attacks. That is a fact and anyone who does not see that is either ignorant or blind. Poland and Hungary for instance have been fighting the EU.SSR from forcing refugees upon them citing terror attacks in England and France.

ref:

Eastern Europe Suffers Low Terror, Also Takes Few Refugees
While Western Europe has been quick to take in many migrants from the Middle East, Eastern European countries such as Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary have made it clear that they are not interested in submitting to the pressure from the European Union elites.

Beata Szydło, prime minister of Poland urged the EU to rethink their Refugee Policy. “Where are you headed, Europe? Rise from your knees and from your lethargy, or you will be crying over your children every day,” Szydło said, following the Manchester terrorist attack.

Hungary and Slovakia have taken the EU Commission to court over their refusal to take in Refugees, stating that it threatened their sovereignty.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/easte ... -refugees/
The EU has begun legal action against against Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for refusing to accept refugees under a 2015 solidarity plan.

Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos said the three countries had ignored "repeated calls" from the EU's executive to take their share.

Only 20,869 of the 160,000 refugees have so far been relocated in the EU.

The three states could be referred to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) and eventually face heavy fines.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40259268
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 21st, 2017, 12:45 pm

I JUST FUCKING said that the Bush/Reid plan was COMPREHENSIVE. It would have solved nearly all of the current issues legally. Your entire rebuttal ignored what I said, and was just more ramblings of a 10 year old. The 2007 bill was the grown up plan. Trump's policies are for the children's table. Child illegals are American citizens if they are born here dummy. Trump can't kick them out. He's already stated he won't split up families and leave orphans behind. You don't even know what your own demigod has said! He's tossing out people with criminal records, that's really it. Stop believing the fake news. Trump and Obama policies are really very similar.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 21st, 2017, 12:54 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 21st, 2017, 12:45 pm
I JUST FUCKING said that the Bush/Reid plan was COMPREHENSIVE. It would have solved nearly all of the current issues legally. Your entire rebuttal ignored what I said, and was just more ramblings of a 10 year old. The 2007 bill was the grown up plan.
I looked it up and now I remember that bill. It's all coming back to me

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-i ... 3820070629

I remember being so fearful it would pass. That bill would have legalized 12 million illegals. No thank you! They should be deported not rewarded. So THANK GOD that bill did not go through. The fact that it came so close to being passed is actually scary. That bill cemented Bush as a traitor to this nation.
Child illegals are American citizens if they are born here dummy. Trump can't kick them out.
I was referring to the so called "dreamers" those are NOT US citizens and are protected under an amnesty plan created by Obongo and still not killed by Trump. Children of illegal I agree Trump can't do anything about but the fact that they are citizens is yet another problem in the broken system.
He's already stated he won't split up families and leave orphans behind. You don't even know what your own demigod has said! He's tossing out people with criminal records, that's really it. Stop believing the fake news. Trump and Obama policies are really very similar.
Trump cannot split families. Families do that by themselves. If parents get deported the responsible thing is to take their kids with them.

Trump deporting more than Obongo. Under Trump a ticket for a red light camera can lead to deportation. Not so under Obongo. Obongo even ENCOURAGED people to enter illegally.

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 21st, 2017, 4:17 pm

Greg, I swear he spouts garbage just because he likes to hear himself talk! I'm serious! Note how he states "this very important crisis" with regards to the "illegals"? Really now?

If the health care bill passes, 23 plus million people, count that again, 23 PLUS MILLION people will be out of healthcare/insurance! That is a "very important crisis"!!
Right now Trump is toying with Russia, which could possibly lead to a nuclear war! That, is a "very important crisis"!!
Trump is also messing around with North Korea, which could also lead to nuclear war! That is also a "very important crisis"!!

In short, there are more "very important crisis" that whether we have documented or undocumented legals/illegals! Get your damn priorities straight!

I find it simply amazing so much shit is going on in the world, and the only thing you find all life consuming is whether the next Hispanic guy you see is an undocumented illegal or not!

I'm not surprised more asinine shit comments like this spews out of your mouth! "Trump cannot split families. Families do that by themselves. If parents get deported the responsible thing is to take their kids with them." You need to find the Wizard of Oz, because you are missing not only a brain, but a heart! and common sense! Jesus H!

Your constant reference to Obama as "Obongo" just shows the level immaturity, ignorance and disrespect! Especially seeing how you went out of your way to hustle him for a combos! But now that he's no longer President, he's no longer relevant or respected? At least he tried to do some good while in office. What have you actually done with your life that makes you a productive member of society? NOT a damn thing I'm pretty sure! you are just another entitled, pandering leech! Go ahead and pout and throw a tantrum when things don't go your way! you are like a child! Friggin' unreal!

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 22nd, 2017, 6:08 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 21st, 2017, 4:17 pm
Greg, I swear he spouts garbage just because he likes to hear himself talk! I'm serious! Note how he states "this very important crisis" with regards to the "illegals"? Really now?

If the health care bill passes, 23 plus million people, count that again, 23 PLUS MILLION people will be out of healthcare/insurance! That is a "very important crisis"!!
Right now Trump is toying with Russia, which could possibly lead to a nuclear war! That, is a "very important crisis"!!
Trump is also messing around with North Korea, which could also lead to nuclear war! That is also a "very important crisis"!!

In short, there are more "very important crisis" that whether we have documented or undocumented legals/illegals! Get your damn priorities straight!

I find it simply amazing so much shit is going on in the world, and the only thing you find all life consuming is whether the next Hispanic guy you see is an undocumented illegal or not!

I'm not surprised more asinine shit comments like this spews out of your mouth! "Trump cannot split families. Families do that by themselves. If parents get deported the responsible thing is to take their kids with them." You need to find the Wizard of Oz, because you are missing not only a brain, but a heart! and common sense! Jesus H!
Yes Dave. Because short of a nuclear bomb obliterating a nation, there is nothing worse than mass foreign invasion. And this is exactly what is happening and has been happening. It would have been a million fold worse (or rather 12 million fold worse) if the bill that Greg reminded me of had successfully passed.

Again Dave, you also fail to address how much is enough. There are 1 bn people in India most living in poverty. Let's let them in the USA. Same for the billion in China. While we're at it how about millions of Muslims in the middle east and Africa. Or how about the poor oppressed North Koreans. Let those in as well. Where does it stop? The answer is it has to stop PERIOD.
Your constant reference to Obama as "Obongo" just shows the level immaturity, ignorance and disrespect! Especially seeing how you went out of your way to hustle him for a combos! But now that he's no longer President, he's no longer relevant or respected? At least he tried to do some good while in office. What have you actually done with your life that makes you a productive member of society? NOT a damn thing I'm pretty sure! you are just another entitled, pandering leech! Go ahead and pout and throw a tantrum when things don't go your way! you are like a child! Friggin' unreal!
I guess if you're an illegal invader or a refugee then he was the best thing that could happen to you. If you were a legal American citizen he was poison. Even Americans living abroad were not spared hard punches from him as he implemented FATCA which essentially ruined all their lives and made it difficult to impossible for them to live day to day. My respect for him (or lack of) has not changed pre or post 2017. Yes I hustled him and would do so again as he is a high dollar autograph.

Even if you could dig into all his actions and find anything positive he has done, the fact that he vigorously supported illegal border entry, was against deportations of most invaders, and did everything he could to allow more invaders in the nation, these attributes negate anything positive you could possibly find.

Look at this for instance! He accepted more than 1000 of the lowest of the low scum that Australia did not want! http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... alled-dumb

On a separate note, Democrats just lost a special election in Georgia: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/p ... crats.html

Keep supporting illegals and you get voted out. Very fitting.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 24th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Feds closing shelters as illegal immigration drops under Trump
Officials in the Department of Health and Human Services are looking to reduce the number of temporary and permanent shelters for illegal immigrant children, in the wake of a dramatic drop in illegal immigration at the southwestern U.S. border in the last few months.
That's a dramatic turnaround from the Obama years, when illegal immigration soared and in 2014 became a humanitarian crisis. The numbers fell in 2015, but rose again in 2016, in part because illegal immigrants were hoping to get to the U.S. in time for some kind of perceived improved treatment under President Hillary Clinton, or before President Trump took steps to shut the border.

Total apprehensions of illegal immigrants quickly fell under Trump, which DHS has said is a sign of a drop in attempted illegal border crossings.

By February, Trump's first full month in office, total apprehensions fell to their lowest levels for that month in six years.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds- ... le/2626643

This further proves the BS "you can't stop it" claim from liberals. All you need is will power and it can be done. Hell, poorer countries than the US are able to stop and expel illegals (remember they don't have BS factions that sue the government to stop doing that). No reasons the USA cannot.

Trump administration sides with Texas on sanctuary city law court fight
The Trump administration filed court papers on Friday to support a Texas state law that would punish so-called "sanctuary cities" and is seeking to argue in court hearings next week in favor of the legislation it says will help keep America safe.

On Monday, a Texas border town and some of the state's biggest cities will ask a U.S. federal judge to halt the state law known as Senate Bill 4, arguing it is unconstitutional, violates human rights and illegally diverts police resources from fighting local crime to enforcing U.S. immigration law.

The Republican-backed law in Texas, the U.S. state with the longest border with Mexico, takes effect on Sept. 1. It calls for jail time for police chiefs and sheriffs who fail to cooperate in U.S. immigration enforcement.

It was the first such legislation approved by a state since Republican Donald Trump, who backs a crackdown on illegal immigration, became president in January.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN19E2H9

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 26th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Yup, This! This is the asinine mentality this administration is pushing across! I guess I have the unfortunate task of telling my 93 year old Gram she's gonna have to fucking go back to work!! Simply amazing! :f8you:
20170626_152229.png

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 26th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Sad state of affairs when patriots like this are put on trail for protecting this nation
Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal trial opened Monday over his defiance of the courts in traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, marking the most aggressive effort to hold the former lawman of metro Phoenix accountable for tactics that critics say racially profiled Latinos.

In opening arguments, prosecutors cited news releases from Arpaio's office and his comments in TV interviews bragging about immigration enforcement to prove their point that he should be found guilty of misdemeanor contempt of court.

"He thought he could get away with it," prosecutor Victor Salgado said. "He never thought this day would come."

Arpaio's defense lawyer vigorously disputed that a person with nearly 60 years in law enforcement would violate a court order, putting the blame on a former attorney who gave bad legal advice.
Arpaio's lawyers say the former sheriff is charged with a crime for cooperating with U.S. immigration officials, which the Trump administration now encourages.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/joe- ... s-48275037

With illegal border entries at an all time low, refugee entry also dropped. Far from the "Zero" that it should be, but a step in the right direction.
The number of refugees admitted to the United States was cut by nearly half in the first three months of the Trump administration compared with the final three months of the Obama presidency, reflecting the new president's skepticism toward immigration.

Government statistics released Friday showed that more than 25,000 refugees were permitted to enter and reside in the United States at the end of the Obama administration. In the initial months under President Trump, the number fell to 13,000.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 26th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Why don't u do something constructive, like go get a damn job!!

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 9th, 2017, 9:49 pm

So what do we do next boss??????

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » August 2nd, 2017, 12:29 pm

The significant downturn in the number of illegal border crossers between the U.S. and Mexico is "nothing short of miraculous," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said on C-SPAN Monday.

"As far as the Trump administration's efforts on immigration, this is something they campaigned heavily on," he said. "At six months, where we are on meeting those promises, we are seeing nothing short of miraculous. If you look at the rhetoric that President Trump has given, it has caused a number of illegal border crossings to go down. We have never seen such a drop that we currently have."

"There's a vibe, there's an energy in the Border Patrol that's never been there before in 20 years that I've been in the patrol," Judd added in a separate Fox News interview.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/borde ... le/2628828

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » August 2nd, 2017, 12:40 pm

Who cares? Trump has already PROVEN he cares more about his own butt than your invaders! Evidence is that he wants AG Sessions, who is vehemently anti-immigration, to quit, in order to further protect himself from the Russia probe. Trump is piling up foolish mistakes, by constantly blowing his top, and ignoring legal advice, that will possibly lead to obstruction of justice charges.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » August 2nd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
August 2nd, 2017, 12:40 pm
Who cares? Trump has already PROVEN he cares more about his own butt than your invaders! Evidence is that he wants AG Sessions, who is vehemently anti-immigration, to quit, in order to further protect himself from the Russia probe. Trump is piling up foolish mistakes, by constantly blowing his top, and ignoring legal advice, that will possibly lead to obstruction of justice charges.
Maybe he cares for himself more than invaders. But what is the alternative? Someone that not only doesn't care but encourages invaders? I'd rather one who puts himself first and invaders second over someone who doesn't rank them at all and both allows and encourages them flourish.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » August 25th, 2017, 12:20 pm

Deporting the country’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report being released Thursday by a think tank that wants to see stricter immigration limits.

Steven A. Camarota, research director at the Center for Immigration Studies, crunched the numbers and found that the current population of illegal immigrants will drain nearly $750 billion from taxpayers over their lifetimes — amounting to six times the deportation costs.

“Sometimes people say look, we couldn’t deport everybody because it’s prohibitively expensive,” Mr. Camarota said. “But if your only concern is fiscal cost, it’s pretty clear that letting them stay is a hell of a lot more expensive.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... lion-over/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » August 25th, 2017, 12:26 pm

Yes, this is because they don't PAY TAXES!!!!!!!!!!! Guest worker program would have gone a long way to fix this 10 years ago, but right wing GOP tea party douches blocked it.