Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

This is the place to sound off on various current events.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Re: Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 3:31 pm

class316 wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:12 pm
Greg2600 wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 2:56 pm
There's already little reason. URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Considering illegal border entries are at an all time low, deportations an all time high, and the fear of getting deported the highest it's ever been, not sure how that claim of yours is valid.
AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:05 pm
Does this TWIT :depressed: even realize that :trumpbleh: is closing in on 70% disapproval rating!
:fakenews:
No, it is not! he's currently at 61% disapproval! And steadily climbing by the day! Perhaps you should start reading the REAL NEWS and not the Fox BS or online right wing diatribes!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:29 pm
WOODMO wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:11 pm
AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:08 pm
WOODMO wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:04 pm
I don't even care about the majority of illegals, but there have been more high profile MS13 gang stings and arrests here on Long Island since Trump took office than I can remember in all the years under Obama. The gangs in my county was the main reason I voted for him, and whether coincidental or not, I have seen things going better.
Woodmo! there has long been gangs in your area for years! Didn't you watch Warriors? remember the Baseball Fury's, Gramercy RIFF's, the Rogues, the Turnbull A.C.'s, the Orphans, etc...c'mon dude! wake up!
MS13 brutally rape and kill young teen girls and dump their bodies by abandoned buildings in my county. I don't recall the bloods and crips doing similarly inhumane stuff. This is beyond the usual gang on gang turf war bullshit.

I wouldn't expect you to understand all the way in Pittsburgh Dave. What's your biggest crime concern, the Amish miscreants venturing out too far during Rumpspringa?!
Sorry Woodmo, but wrong geographic there buddy! DJ, are there rampant Amish miscreants running amok and wreaking havoc out your way?

Not saying the MS13 group is not a serious problem, but I'm merely trying to convey that gangs are rampant everywhere and to single out a specific ethnic group, is well...
I don't know. I lost my train of thought!

All joking aside, my feelings has always been to let the gangs kill themselves over stupid territory disputes and what not.
Where did I single out any ethnic group? That is the largest crime epidemic in my area, I am not cherry picking here, it literally dominates local news almost daily. I am admittedly selfish when I vote as I tend to do so for my interests and mine alone, and I prioritized this over climate change, even if I didn't entirely agree with his head in the sand approach and still don't.

But anyway, that's just it, this gang is brutally going after young Hispanic youth in the area, many of which are likely undocumented in origin, but that doesn't make it any less atrocious. When you hear them find like 6 dead bodies of girls under the age of 18, that's where I draw my line. To make matters worse, my friends and I were hanging out on what ended up being their burial ground and we didn't even realize it.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 20th, 2017, 3:41 pm

I've never had a problem with WOODMO's rationale, but I also don't expect Trump to solve the ills of MS13, or any ills for that matter. He's a shit manager and only cares about his phony public perception. If Trump could make money he'd rent out entire neighborhoods to MS-13. Class on the other hand is fanatical due to unfounded fear and racism, whereas WOODMO centers on actual evidence.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 20th, 2017, 3:54 pm

By the way, it's so hot in the Southwest right now, they can't even fly commercial aircraft!!!! But Global Warming is still a hoax....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/us/weathe ... index.html
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 3:55 pm

I'm not arguing that Woodmo's rationale or thinking on this matter is flawed or anything, but to the contrary. He's entitled to exercise his beliefs and opinions as he sees fit. But Woodmo is all for booting all Hispanics back to the border and then erect a damn wall to keep them at bay? Luckily I've never had any dealings with these so called MS13 gang members, but to lump them all into a single group of illegals or whatnot is akin to processing a so called criminal without due process! if the MS13 members are an issue, deal with them directly and accordingly. If the other Hispanics, whether here legally or illegally, they are simply trying to make a life for themselves and aren't breaking any laws...well, just leave them be! But to want to boot everyone out under the MAGA banner, I just don't agree with that! At what point will any of you guys start rallying cry of "ship Asian Dave back to China (well, Hong Kong)!" Because eventually one extreme will lead to the other!

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:54 pm
By the way, it's so hot in the Southwest right now, they can't even fly commercial aircraft!!!! But Global Warming is still a hoax....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/us/weathe ... index.html
There's a miles long crack in the Antartic ice shelf, but hey, that's okay! it's ONLY ice!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 20th, 2017, 4:51 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 3:55 pm
I'm not arguing that Woodmo's rationale or thinking on this matter is flawed or anything, but to the contrary. He's entitled to exercise his beliefs and opinions as he sees fit. But Woodmo is all for booting all Hispanics back to the border and then erect a damn wall to keep them at bay? Luckily I've never had any dealings with these so called MS13 gang members, but to lump them all into a single group of illegals or whatnot is akin to processing a so called criminal without due process! if the MS13 members are an issue, deal with them directly and accordingly. If the other Hispanics, whether here legally or illegally, they are simply trying to make a life for themselves and aren't breaking any laws...well, just leave them be! But to want to boot everyone out under the MAGA banner, I just don't agree with that! At what point will any of you guys start rallying cry of "ship Asian Dave back to China (well, Hong Kong)!" Because eventually one extreme will lead to the other!
This topic is beaten to death, so I kind of accept that we have different outlooks on this. I will make a comment though on your points.

It boils down to what happens when you ignore laws, such as the immigration laws, you may as well tear them up all together. It would be great if the world was without borders, but it's not and it never will be. There needs to be some regulation about the people in the country. I don't even think a wall is necessary if you simply enforce the laws and penalize employers who hire them more harshly.

Now perhaps we should make citizenship more obtainable, I don't know enough about the process to say if it can be improved, but I would imagine it certainly could be. We cannot keep growing our population unregulated though, or else before long with crowding we wouldn't have to send you back to China Dave, it would simply appear like you were there!!

But again, the vast majority of the illegal immigrants only impact me on a principle issue, which boils down to breaking a law and acting like you're entitled to something. That entitled attitude while honest immigrants struggle to get green cards annoy me. While annoying though, they don't really impact me and unlike class I don't go crazy cheering on their removal. If somehow all the gang members and criminals were removed and the ones with pure intent remained I could live with that. I still go back to the point that you can't, as a government, turn a blind eye to laws being broken and expect anyone to respect them, but there are far bigger problems plaguing the world than housekeepers without papers.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 20th, 2017, 5:44 pm

AsianDave wrote:
If the other Hispanics, whether here legally or illegally, they are simply trying to make a life for themselves and aren't breaking any laws...well, just leave them be!
An oxymoron if I ever heard one, and he calls me an idiot.

Let's see...here illegally, key word being illegally, therefore they are breaking laws :facepalm2:

I just can't comprehend how politicians that want to turn a blind eye on that remain in office (most notably Obongo who was president for 8 years). It's simply beyond comprehension.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Steve, why don't you tell everyone on this forum where your family is actually from? what is your true nationality!

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 5:58 pm

WOODMO wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 4:51 pm
AsianDave wrote:
This topic is beaten to death, so I kind of accept that we have different outlooks on this. I will make a comment though on your points.

It boils down to what happens when you ignore laws, such as the immigration laws, you may as well tear them up all together. It would be great if the world was without borders, but it's not and it never will be. There needs to be some regulation about the people in the country. I don't even think a wall is necessary if you simply enforce the laws and penalize employers who higher them more harshly.

Now perhaps we should make citizenship more obtainable, I don't know enough about the process to say if it can be improved, but I would imagine it certainly could be. We cannot keep growing our population unregulated though, or else before long with crowding we wouldn't have to send you back to China Dave, it would simply appear like you were there!!

But again, the vast majority of the illegal immigrants only impact me on a principle issue, which boils down to breaking a law and acting like you're entitled to something. That entitled attitude while honest immigrants struggle to get green cards annoy me. While annoying though, they don't really impact me and unlike class I don't go crazy cheering on their removal. If somehow all the gang members and criminals were removed and the ones with pure intent remained I could live with that. I still go back to the point that you can't, as a government, turn a blind eye to laws being broken and expect anyone to respect them, but there are far bigger problems plaguing the world than housekeepers without papers.
We both are in agreement, this topic has been beaten to death, and will continue to be debated for years on end, whether with us, or others after us!

But less you forget, this COUNTRY was founded and formed by the very immigrants, refugees, "non-native Americans", those you can even consider illegals, many of whom became world renown (i.e. Presidents, scientists, explorers, military strategist, doctors, teachers, etc...). Who are we to say that there will not be more of these in the making? The United States offers everyone the freedom and limitless possibilities for all to reach their potentials. Without discrimination, persecution, or denial of our basis human rights! That is what separate us from most nations! But these days there are so many closed minded individuals :chores: , entitled individuals :depressed: who thinks they are the ones only deserving of these opportunities, that all the immigrants, illegals, refugees can go back to wherever the hell they came from! When did we all become so self centered and so enamored with our self worth? Are we so conceited and vain that we deem others less than us unworthy? what a shame...in fact, what a SHAM!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 20th, 2017, 8:02 pm

By the way, I meant hire not higher, I pulled an Ira in my haste!!!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 20th, 2017, 8:11 pm

I will say that the initial settling was wrong, but if we use pilgrim actions to determine which laws we adhere to present day, we'd see a pretty justifiably fucked up place.

On serious note, Dave, at what point population wise is enough, truly enough? Would you like to see millions more enter illegally and see our numbers skyrocket? Do you think people from all over the world should just be let in freely? It seems unfair for geography to afford benefits people in other places can't enjoy.

This was my issue with democratic policy. There was no clear solution to get immigration under control.

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 20th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Dude! Are u seriously basing ur entire argument on the fear of overpopulation? Are u kidding me? Dude, I've lived in Hong Kong, as well as mainland China! I kno about overpopulation! I

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » June 20th, 2017, 9:17 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 9:10 pm
Dude! Are u seriously basing ur entire argument on the fear of overpopulation? Are u kidding me? Dude, I've lived in Hong Kong, as well as mainland China! I kno about overpopulation! I
And China is such a wonderful place to live.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 20th, 2017, 9:36 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 9:10 pm
Answer my questions Dave. What's your solution? Completely open door policy?

Obviously we're a WAYS away from China but if you just let everyone in forever and ever with no checks and balances key areas can wind up like that.