Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

This is the place to sound off on various current events.
class316
Marked Out Historian

Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

Post by class316 » March 9th, 2016, 2:35 am

Seventy-six percent of the estimated 9,200 political attack ads that ran over the past seven days took aim at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a new study says.

A coalition of conservatives committed to stopping Trump blanketed the nation with 7,000 TV ads over the last week directly attacking him, according to figures published Tuesday by the Center of Public Integrity (CPI).

About 40 percent of the anti-Trump ads were concentrated in Florida, a March 15 winner-take-all state where Trump currently leads in the polls.

If Trump wins the Sunshine State, it would likely knock Marco Rubio out of the race while moving the businessman 99 delegates closer to the 1,237 he needs to win the nomination.

The Conservative Solutions PAC, which supports Rubio for president, was responsible for two-thirds of the attack ads against Trump over the last week, according to the study.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop ... rget-trump

The fact that EVERYONE is going out of their way to slander him is hardcore proof that Trump is the one and THE only candidate that will make a difference! Despite all the slander he STILL manages to make gains!

Trump is the last hope for America if he doesn't get elected that may be it! #hailtrump
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

wewantflair
Site Admin

Re: Proof that Trump is the only candidate to vote for

Post by wewantflair » March 9th, 2016, 6:09 am

Everyone is trying to slander trump, or thieving cowards Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and their supporters?

And there's no slander against Trump since everything they say about him is true. Think about it. Ted Cruz is one of the scummiest people on earth, by any reasonable definition. Yet even he makes valid critiques of Trump.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » March 9th, 2016, 8:11 am

Everything has been just a fucking mess. No other way to put it. Rubio celebrated a third place finish......reminds me of Luger at Summerslam 93......I appreciate Trump speaking his mind but he is too mich. And Cruz I cant stand. Bernie scares the shit out of me. Hillary is a liar....so idk. I guess Trump it is!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » March 9th, 2016, 8:23 am

lanza218 wrote:Everything has been just a fucking mess. No other way to put it. Rubio celebrated a third place finish......reminds me of Luger at Summerslam 93......I appreciate Trump speaking his mind but he is too mich. And Cruz I cant stand. Bernie scares the shit out of me. Hillary is a liar....so idk. I guess Trump it is!
Yeah. All candidates suck, Trump at least entertains me with talk of walls and using pro wrestling tactics, so at this point I am leaning towards the entertaining choice in lieu of a good one.

mrira
Marked Out King

Post by mrira » March 9th, 2016, 8:56 am

The one thing I like about Trump is that he's not going to automatically be a slave to groups giving him large sums of money to get elected, like all the other people running. If someone decent were to come out of right field with those qualities I'd probably vote for them.

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » March 9th, 2016, 9:01 am

Had no idea so many people on this board supports Trump

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » March 9th, 2016, 9:17 am

mrira wrote:The one thing I like about Trump is that he's not going to automatically be a slave to groups giving him large sums of money to get elected, like all the other people running. If someone decent were to come out of right field with those qualities I'd probably vote for them.
Sure he is! He's loaning money to his campaign as we speak. He expects that money to be returned by the GOP, hence he's then beholden to them and their interests.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out King

Post by ICW » March 9th, 2016, 9:34 am

Greg2600 wrote:
mrira wrote:The one thing I like about Trump is that he's not going to automatically be a slave to groups giving him large sums of money to get elected, like all the other people running. If someone decent were to come out of right field with those qualities I'd probably vote for them.
Sure he is! He's loaning money to his campaign as we speak. He expects that money to be returned by the GOP, hence he's then beholden to them and their interests.
Yup. John Oliver covered it in his epic segment last week or so.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair » March 9th, 2016, 10:05 am

If you actually listen to what these people say and what they actually stand for, then Bernie is the only reasonable choice.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » March 9th, 2016, 10:07 am

Eh. Ive listened. I think all are bat shit. Bernie lost me at Global Warming/Terrorists.

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair » March 9th, 2016, 10:28 am

Department of defense itself says global terrorism is on the rise due to global warming, mainly in places like Somalia and Nigeria that are having a very difficult time growing crops as a result of climate change, so their populations are becoming radicalized.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » March 9th, 2016, 10:38 am

I dont see how that ties in to blowing up planes or suicdr bombings.......

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair » March 9th, 2016, 10:50 am

Guy used to farm and live a comfortable life.
Multiple droughts cause farm land to be unusable. Guy is upset. His children are sick. He becomes angry and resentful.
In desperation, guy joins Boko Haram, which raises money by kidnapping westerners and collecting ransoms.
Multiply by 20,000.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » March 9th, 2016, 11:02 am

I actually like Trump, he's hilarious and he says shit fearlessly. I think he's smarter than he pretends to be dumb. My issue with him is this. The President does not make small decisions, they leave 99.99% of those to the cabinet and underlings. Fine. The President makes BIG decisions, and only a few of them. I think Trump is smart enough not to destroy us all on that account. However, this is where I fear his Presidency. WHO will be appoint to control the government? Will he appoint corporate cronies? I mean, that's all he knows. He doesn't know prominent scientists or doctors, who maybe should be running departments and not political hacks. His acceptance of Chris Christie's support soured me. Will we get Attorney General CC? If so, that's a massive disaster. CC is the biggest piece of shit in American politics. A vindictive tyrant, and having him in such an important position would be disastrous. I can't stand Hillary either, but she'll at least appoint capable people to run stuff. I think Trump's approach to government is downright scary. Bush was bad enough, appointing a fucking top donor as FEMA chief. Trump may be worse in that regard.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » March 9th, 2016, 11:03 am