UPCOMING MOVIES 2021

This is the place to sound off on various current events in Entertainment
yosemitechris
Marked Out King

UPCOMING MOVIES 2021

Post by yosemitechris » June 7th, 2020, 2:59 am

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IN 2021? here are just a few movies coming out!
F54E0704-1913-450C-965F-93FC430415B6.jpeg

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Re: UPCOMING MOVIES 2021

Post by Jason1980s » June 8th, 2020, 10:06 am

It amazes me all the movies are sequels or franchises, like are there any movies being made for the theaters anymore that aren't based off of something that has already been done? Are these actors and stories that great that nothing else is popular enough or are there just so few talented actors and writers now that nothing of quality is being produced any more?
I'd much rather watch a direct to DVD or a made for TV movie than anything pictured above. I feel like once I've seen the first movie, there's no need for the second. When I was a Gold's Gym member they would show franchise movies at the theater and no matter if it was movie #1, 2 or 3 in the franchise they all seemed the same, very boring.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart