Rest in Peace, Kirk Douglas

This is the place to sound off on various current events in Entertainment
Bozarth
Full Fledged Mark

Rest in Peace, Kirk Douglas

Post by Bozarth » February 5th, 2020, 8:37 pm

I still can't believe I met him 7 months ago.

Legend.

Greg2600

Re: Rest in Peace, Kirk Douglas

Post by Greg2600 » February 5th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Well he had a full life. It's like the recent deaths/serious illnesses to the many Civil Rights leaders. Soon they'll all be gone. Well, in Kirk's case, I believe just about every major star from the Silver Age of Hollywood is gone now.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » February 6th, 2020, 1:31 am

one of the greatest actor of all time, i was just watching spartacus just the other day! he's got some of the best movies of all time, he will be missed! R.I.P

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Post by Jason1980s » February 7th, 2020, 3:33 pm

I said most everything I needed to about him in the photo op thread. It makes me happy not just that he lived so long but other than the stroke and aging he seemed in pretty good health especially mentally. He seemed to be the type to live in the present and live for the future in happiness with his family. During the mid 2000s he actually posted on an internet blog. I'm not sure how long it lasted but I remember being impressed by that.

Your meeting with him will always be one I look back on and remember as being something I would call "epic"
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart