Kofi, Big E & Mandy Rose at Citi Field

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

Kofi, Big E & Mandy Rose at Citi Field

Post by mrira » September 10th, 2019, 8:54 am

A couple of weeks ago I read Kofi Kingston, Big E & Bayley were going to be doing an appearance at Citi Field the Monday that Raw & Smackdown would be at MSG. I didn't have plans to go because it's too hard for me to go out late on a work night & then have to get up early the next day. so I figured I'd hit this since at least I can leave early & not have a long trip home. I arrived at Citi Field at about 5:30 & found out Bayley had to cancel because she had a match that night on Raw. I was hoping that Xavier Woods or Nikki Cross would be the replacement, but they then said it was Mandy Rose, not exactly thrilled with the replacement, but what can you do. I figured the event would be run like the one they did last year, where the superstars were seated & we'd move a long the line to get our combo's, but I was pleasantly surprised with how they did this. We were brought up to one of the suite's in citi field were Kofi, Big E & Many were & we all just hung out for about 45 minutes getting combo's & just talking. The last 15 minutes they did a Q&A with all the talent & got to ask them whatever. As I left the suite I told one of the Citi Field officials they should do an event like this again & they said they would.

EastVillageSteve

Re: Kofi, Big E & Mandy Rose at Citi Field

Post by EastVillageSteve » September 10th, 2019, 9:01 am

Looks like a fun, relaxed event. Could you venture to guess how many attendees there were? They seemed to still be selling tickets with the meet and greet package throughout yesterday. I kept waffling about going to this and ended up being given a ticket to Raw yesterday and kinda glad I did because I just got Mandy at the Summerslam Meet and Greet and didn't have anything new for her to sign.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » September 10th, 2019, 9:22 am

EastVillageSteve wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 9:01 am
Looks like a fun, relaxed event. Could you venture to guess how many attendees there were? They seemed to still be selling tickets with the meet and greet package throughout yesterday. I kept waffling about going to this and ended up being given a ticket to Raw yesterday and kinda glad I did because I just got Mandy at the Summerslam Meet and Greet and didn't have anything new for her to sign.
I’d say 25 at the most.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » September 12th, 2019, 6:41 am

Excellent job Ira!

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 17th, 2019, 3:52 pm

Good stuff, man! Looks like a great event.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/