Feeling Hungover with Mr. Burns

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Feeling Hungover with Mr. Burns

Post by adelta13 » July 21st, 2018, 7:32 am

Tuesday night, my buddy and I went to a local spot for singer Roger Hodgson of Supertramp known for his songs Give a Little Bit, Dreamer, etc. We started our wait for Roger where three fans were also waiting but they had no interest in Roger, they just wanted the band members. The band members came and those fans got them, after that they left. Roger came out, put his bags on the bus, then came back off to sign for my buddy and I. I then got a photo with him!

The following night, I had a flight on Actor Harry Shearer (Voices of Mr. Burns, Ned Flanders, etc in The Simpsons, This is Spinal Tap). He arrives, and signs a bunch of stuff for my buddy, I then got a photo with him. He was a very nice guy, we had a good conversation with him! Next up is Tom Bailey of Thompson Twins (Hold Me Now, Love On Your Side, Doctor Doctor, etc). We arrived to this spot and within 10 minutes, we were able to get a photo with Tom!

Thursday night, I had flights on TLC members T-Boz and Chilli known for songs Waterfall, No Scrubs, Creep, etc. First up is T-Boz in DC, she arrives and signs a lot of autographs for my buddy. I asked for a photo and she politely decline stating she just woke up. After some persuasive, she agrees to it! We then burned time for a couple hours then went back to Baltimore for Chilli. She arrives and signs. I then got a photo with her with no issues. Unfortunately I won't be able to complete the entire group because Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes died in 2002 in a car accident but I am glad to have the members I have.

Friday afternoon, I went for country rapper Ryan Upchurch. We started to wait at the spot, we see him arrive but he wouldn't stop. His tour manager came out stating he would do it after the show. A little bit later, that same guy told security to have us back up from the barricade. In the same moment, Ryan came over to talk to some people. So all that didn't make sense. I was able to get a photo with him with no issue! I tried for Actor Ken Jeong known for playing Leslie Chow in The Hangover Series, etc but unfortunately we didn't see him.

Saturday morning, I had good Info for Actor Ken Jeong so my buddy and I woke up at 3:30am to try for him. At first, I called my buddy that I wasn't going but 10 minutes we changed our minds figuring we would be pissed when we fully woke up later in the day that we didn't go for him. We arrived to the spot and waited. Finally around 5:30am Ken showed up with security, and we were able to get photos with him no problem!

Toodaloo Motherf*cka !

Image Roger Hodgson

Image Harry Shearer

Image Tom Bailey of Thompson Twins

Image T-Boz of TLC

Image Chilli of TLC

Image Ryan Upchurch

Image Ken Jeong

Greg2600

Re: Feeling Hungover with Mr. Burns

Post by Greg2600 » July 21st, 2018, 8:44 am

Harry is a great one. He was in New York recently but cancelled certain appearances and we couldn't find him. Love that guy.

Someone I know went for Hodgson in NJ but he wouldn't sign, just photos.

Ken is super nice, pretty much a guarantee.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

oscargamble
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Feeling Hungover with Mr. Burns

Post by oscargamble » July 23rd, 2018, 1:04 pm

T-Boz and Chilli ! :like: