Alicia Keys, Diane Guerrero, Dan + Shay in Washington DC

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Alicia Keys, Diane Guerrero, Dan + Shay in Washington DC

Post by adelta13 » July 1st, 2018, 11:18 am

Yesterday (June 30th), my friend and I decided to attend a Family Separation protest in Washington, DC. Several celebrities surfaced that I had no idea about. Lin Manuel-Miranda, Singer Alicia Keys, Actress America Ferrera showed up on stage and talked for some time. I noticed at this event the backstage didn't have much security so I walked to see what was going on. I noticed Alicia and her security team walking my way. I asked Alicia for a quick photo and she happily obliged! Next up is Lin-Manuel Miranda surrounded with more security than Alicia. I asked for a photo and he quickly shot me down. I noticed several people tried and his security team just shooed them way. Later on, actress Diane Guerrero from Orange is the New Black speaks. After she's done, I am able to get a photo with her. She was very nice!

Later in the day, we went to a concert and I had a meet and greet for country duo Dan + Shay who I really like. Before the M&G, I ended up getting photos with several up and coming country singers but later in the night I ended up losing my camera but luckily I did transfer my Alicia Keys and Diane Guerrero photos over to my phone.

Time for the Dan + Shay meet and greet. They do a 2 song acoustic performance, did a Q&A in between. After that they lined up everybody up for photos. I ended up getting a photo signed of us together. After meeting them, we were given a signed CD and a Dan+Shay battery charger pack!

Image Alicia Keys

Image Diane Guerrero

Image Dan + Shay

Image Dan + Shay Auto

Image Dan + Shay Signed CD

Image Dan + Shay Laminate & Power Pack

Greg2600

Re: Alicia Keys, Diane Guerrero, Dan + Shay in Washington DC

Post by Greg2600 » July 1st, 2018, 11:27 am

Alicia is usually super nice. Diane is sizzling. Nice pics in what looks like congestion.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Post by adelta13 » July 1st, 2018, 3:50 pm

UPDATE: The camera found but the screen is broke but LUCKILY the memory card was still in tact.

Image Jimmie Allen #1

Image Jimmie Allen #2

Image Morgan Evans

Image American Idol Winner Trent Harmon

Image Jets Wide Receiver Lucky Whitehead

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 1st, 2018, 4:56 pm

Damn, how did you find the camera?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com