Dylan Lauren Meet up

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

Dylan Lauren Meet up

Post by mrira » June 24th, 2018, 7:32 pm

A few weeks ago I was looking on a website & saw Dylan Lauren, the creator of Dylan's Candy Bar & daughter of fashion designer Ralph Lauren, was doing an appearance at William Sonoma in the city to reveal the special dishes she created specifically for William Sonoma & her own stores. It seemed interesting & since the Bobby Flay signing we did there went so well I figured I'd give the place another go. The event began at 12:30 & we arrived at that time. Dylan Lauren was at the back corner of the store taking photo's so we waited in the line & we were pretty quickly taken. Image

The store was also selling her cookbook (bought it to get autographed, as it was only $14) & was also giving out cupcakes & Champagne.

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Dylan Lauren Meet up

Post by ICW » June 24th, 2018, 9:44 pm

Nice and easy day!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Dylan Lauren Meet up

Post by lanza218 » June 24th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Nice work