Tom Selleck, Reba McEntire and Rob Lowe in Washington DC

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Tom Selleck, Reba McEntire and Rob Lowe in Washington DC

Post by adelta13 » April 7th, 2018, 12:37 am

Going into this week, I knew of a spot that Involved Country music Legend and Actress Reba McEntire. As a fan of her show Reba, I always wanted to meet her. I also knew actor Rob Lowe (Tommy Boy, Parks & Rec, etc) would also be in town. I was on the fence for this because I wasn't sure how the access would be at this spot. My buddy and I were going back and forth during the day about it, he wanted to meet Rob Lowe and I wanted to meet Reba so we talked ourselves into going.

My buddy picked me up around 8:30pm and we headed down to DC. While heading to the spot, I found out actor Tom Selleck (Mr. Baseball, Magnum PI, and Blue Bloods) would also be around. I was happy because I failed on him last year and I wanted to redeem myself on the failure. We arrived to the spot and scored free parking. We head into the spot and blended in. First up was Tom and his assistant, the same assistant that blocked me from getting him last year. I walked up to Tom asking him for a photo and the same assistant says "He doesn't have time to take it"... in the same moment, Tom says "Make it quick". So I was able to redeem my failure and get a photo with Mr. Baseball ! I will note my buddy didn't go up for Tom because he got Tom last year.

A little bit later, Reba and her entourage show up and I ask her for a photo, she happily agrees to it, she then takes a photo with my buddy. 10 minutes later, after getting Reba. I spot Rob Lowe with his family arriving. We approach him for a photo and he happily agrees. In the midst of getting the photo, my buddy starts talking to Rob about the Colts which they both share the same love for. Rob then took a photo with my buddy. We then started to wait around because I knew Buzz Aldrin was around but while waiting, we got approached by security of this spot, and we got booted..

Overall it was a great night!

ImageTom Selleck

Image Reba McEntire

Image Rob Lowe

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Tom Selleck, Reba McEntire and Rob Lowe in Washington DC

Post by WOODMO » April 7th, 2018, 7:47 am

Excellent Selleck. I need that

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » April 7th, 2018, 11:46 am

Great shots. Selleck and Lowe I still don't have either!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » April 10th, 2018, 8:44 am

Very jealous on the Selleck - he's one of my very top wants. Good job.