Blue Bloods Cast

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out King

Blue Bloods Cast

Post by mrira » October 17th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Looking on the Citi Card event website I saw there was going to be a panel on 10/16 with the cast of the Blue Bloods cast. At first view they listed Tom Selleck, Donny Wahlburg, Len Cariou, Will Estes, Bridget Moynahan & Sami Gayle (They eventual added Vanessa Ray & Marisa Ramirez). I was originally was gonna go with Jen, but she had something else to do that night, so I ended up going with my mom instead. We arrived at the local at about 7 with a group of people waiting outside for the cast, but once the clock hit 7:30 we headed inside figuring the cast may not come out until they had to be inside for the Q&A, which wouldn't be until almost 9 (Found out no one took pics going in anyway). We had seats in the back of the small room & the event started at 8. Just as the speaker began to speak out of the corner of my eye I see the entire cast walk into the room mixed with the writers & Jenny McCarthy came with Donny (Len Cariou didn't come, but have him so no biggie). Mixed in with the audience was Co-stars Abigail Hawk & Gregory Jbara. The event was fairly interesting & it ended at about 9:45. I headed outside & soon the first one out of the venue was Tom Selleck, who no sold everyone. Donny & Jenny headed out next, but were too swarmed to by auto people for me to get in for a pic. Next out was Will Estes, Vanessa Ray & Marisa Ramirez who I was able to score pics with
Mom hated to see the actors getting swarmed by the auto hounds so she headed down to the bathroom. When she came back up after I finished with Marisa Ramirez, she told me Abigail Hawk & Gregory Jbara were hanging out downstairs just talking to people; so I headed downstairs & saw them finishing up their conversation so I calmly asked for the photo, which they happily obliged.
I assumed I missed Bridget & Sami leaving, but since I haven't seen any photos with them I probably didn't miss anything.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Blue Bloods Cast

Post by WOODMO » October 18th, 2017, 2:38 am

Excellent stuff man. Love Blue Bloods