Alice Cooper's daughter is a Beast(o Blanco)

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
oscargamble
Full Fledged Mark

Alice Cooper's daughter is a Beast(o Blanco)

Post by oscargamble » May 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm

Went to my 10th Halestorm concert recently in Montreal (probably still trail Joresky in that department) and opening for them was Beasto Blanco, a group that features Alice Cooper's daughter Calico Cooper. They were very good. I had thought about purchasing the pre-concert meet n greet, but didn't really want to have to carry around all the tchotchke that came with it, as I really just wanted the photo with. As it turned out, we didn't get into Montreal early enough anyways, pulling into the venue at 7:34 for a 7:30 concert start. But the rock Gods were shining on me, and luckily both Calico and lead vocalist Chuck Garric came to hang out at the merch table during intermission and I was able to score the pics!
IMG_6085.JPG
IMG_6086.JPG

Greg2600

Re: Alice Cooper's daughter is a Beast(o Blanco)

Post by Greg2600 » May 17th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Right on!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

Joresky

Post by Joresky » May 20th, 2019, 8:52 am

Very cool!! I'll have to check out Beasto Blanco sometime.. how was the Halestorm show? I used to hang out with them a lot when they lived locally but now they are all spread out (Lzzy and Joe live in Nashville and Arejay lives in LA now unless they are on tour)

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » May 20th, 2019, 10:35 am

Excellent work

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » May 20th, 2019, 10:38 am

Awesome stuff! Sounds like a fun experience.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

oscargamble
Full Fledged Mark

Post by oscargamble » May 20th, 2019, 2:44 pm

Joresky wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 8:52 am
Very cool!! I'll have to check out Beasto Blanco sometime.. how was the Halestorm show? I used to hang out with them a lot when they lived locally but now they are all spread out (Lzzy and Joe live in Nashville and Arejay lives in LA now unless they are on tour)
They were on point, per usual... Sometimes, depending on how long they've been on the road, Lzzy's voice can sound a little thrashed, but her pipes sounded as good as I've ever heard them... This venue also has very good acoustics, so their whole set sounded great

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » May 20th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Great job!