Sasha Banks explains the difference between normal and creepy fans

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
electricsmurff

Re: Sasha Banks explains the difference between normal and creepy fans

Post by electricsmurff » March 1st, 2018, 5:12 pm

some arenas i have done are impossible since the car goes underneath the venue. I recently went to delaware house show and got riott squad, nakamura, bobby roode, becky and her ufc bf, charlotte, carmella, naomi, zayn. Some others like nattie, some new day, stopped while others were out and you had to pick which side to go to. Even Cena came out at this venue during the summer show.

As for Sasha at arenas... I have noticed from the last 2 times she stops for selfies or autos IF you have her merch on or have a poster. She went down the line and did the ones she wanted and it seemed like if you weren't wearing merch or a little girl she didn't stop.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 1st, 2018, 5:17 pm

electricsmurff wrote:
March 1st, 2018, 5:12 pm
some arenas i have done are impossible since the car goes underneath the venue. I recently went to delaware house show and got riott squad, nakamura, bobby roode, becky and her ufc bf, charlotte, carmella, naomi, zayn. Some others like nattie, some new day, stopped while others were out and you had to pick which side to go to. Even Cena came out at this venue during the summer show.
That still doesn't compare to airports, but shockingly good for an arena.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

flarrow17
Marking Out Amateur

Post by flarrow17 » March 1st, 2018, 8:29 pm

electricsmurff wrote:
March 1st, 2018, 5:12 pm

As for Sasha at arenas... I have noticed from the last 2 times she stops for selfies or autos IF you have her merch on or have a poster. She went down the line and did the ones she wanted and it seemed like if you weren't wearing merch or a little girl she didn't stop.
Yea live shows at small venues are the way to go, got a bunch last time. Only downside is you usually only get whoever is face at the time

jabronijosh04
Marking Out Amateur

Post by jabronijosh04 » March 2nd, 2018, 3:22 am

WOODMO wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 10:38 pm
Did I ever say she should do anything? I paid for her the one time I got her and I’m good for life.
same i met her at ww philly dont wanna meet her again

adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Post by adelta13 » March 4th, 2018, 1:29 pm

ICW wrote:
March 1st, 2018, 12:05 pm
adelta13 wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 11:23 pm
I've had 4 interactions with Sasha in my life. 3 times at an airport and 1 time at a hotel. I'm 1 for 4... She isn't nice at all. I had to pull teeth for the photo below to happen. I'm done with her.

Well, you tried in the two venues that she literally said bothers her the most. It feels like stalking to her, which it is. Have you ever tried her at the arena?
It's fools endeavor to try for people at the arena where I live, they pull into a garage. She's full of shit, she doesn't do it at arenas.