Tommaso Ciamp M&G - Evolve shows

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
ICW
Marked Out Master

Tommaso Ciamp M&G - Evolve shows

Post by ICW » May 20th, 2019, 4:44 pm

EVOLVE 129 in Queens, NY on June 29th
EVOLVE 130 in Brooklyn, NY on June 30th
EVOLVE 131 in Philadelphia, PA on July 13th
EVOLVE 132 in Melrose, MA on July 14th
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Tommaso Ciamp M&G - Evolve shows

Post by WOODMO » May 20th, 2019, 5:06 pm

I’m in for Queens

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » May 20th, 2019, 6:11 pm

Wanted to meet him at Axxess, but couldn't make his session (didn't think he make his session actually). Easily in for Queens.

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » May 22nd, 2019, 3:22 pm

Just a note:

Roderick Strong is booked for the NY shows and Gabe mentioned on Twitter that the Queens show will be loaded w/NXT talent.

Also noted via the newsletter:
NXT's Adrian Jaoude and Babatunde are scheduled for all upcoming events.

Signed for EVOLVE on June 29th in Queens, NY, June 30th in Brooklyn, NY, July 13th in Philadelphia and July 14th in Melrose, MA are:

-EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory
-WWN Champion JD Drake
-EVOLVE Tag Team Champions Eddie Kingston & Joe Gacy (Kingston not on July 14th)
-AR Fox with Ayla & The Skulk
-Anthony Henry
-Josh Briggs
-Leon Ruff
-Curt Stallion
-Anthony Greene
-Brandi Lauren
-Stephen Wolf

-There will also be special guests from NXT and 205 Live. These superstars will be announced in the upcoming weeks at WWE.com.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » May 22nd, 2019, 3:28 pm

Love going to these EVOLVE shows

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » May 22nd, 2019, 6:07 pm

Might go depending what other talent

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » May 23rd, 2019, 9:02 pm

Will Roderick Strong do a meet and greet in Queens? Don't guys charge way less for these than conventions?

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » May 23rd, 2019, 9:40 pm

Anthony18 wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 9:02 pm
Will Roderick Strong do a meet and greet in Queens? Don't guys charge way less for these than conventions?
Not sure but he won't be hard to find. And yes you're always better off getting guys at a show like this than paying bullshit prices for lower names at cons.

RJ515

Post by RJ515 » May 24th, 2019, 11:14 am

Anthony18 wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 9:02 pm
Roderick is doing a meet and greet in Queens. $30 for a combo.

https://wwnlive.com/shop/?v=7516fd43adaa

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » May 30th, 2019, 1:01 pm

WWE.com has delivered a series of mind-blowing talent and Meet & Greet announcements for EVOLVE in June and July. Let's get to it....

NXT Superstars To EVOLVE: NXT Champion Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Riddle, Drew Gulak and Undisputed Era members Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are heading to EVOLVE in June and July. Click here to read the WWE.com article with all the details! This will be EVOLVE's biggest summer ever!

---

From WWE.com:
This summer is heating up fast for EVOLVE Wrestling as the company celebrates its 10-year anniversary, and that means big things for NXT fans in the Northeast, where EVOLVE is holding four of its upcoming events.

Featured in the mix are meet-and-greets with top Superstars from the black-and-gold brand — including NXT Champion Johnny Gargano, former champion Tommaso Ciampa, Undisputed ERA and more — as well as blockbuster matchups featuring NXT Superstars and EVOLVE’s top competitors.

The biggest summer in EVOLVE history kicks off with EVOLVE 129 on Saturday, June 29, at La Boom in Queens, N.Y., and EVOLVE 130 on Sunday, June 30, at the Saint Finbar Catholic Church Gym in Brooklyn, N.Y. Ciampa will be available for meet-and-greets at both shows, as will Undisputed ERA’s Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish. Strong, O’Reilly & Fish will be in action both nights in matches to be announced next week.

Additionally, Strong will be a special guest at the WWN Seminar/Tryout on June 30 in Brooklyn, where he will provide a lecture and lead in-ring demonstrations and drills. The seminar is open to all wrestlers, managers and referees who have completed a reputable training course. Click here for more details.

From there, EVOLVE Wrestling looks ahead to its 10th Anniversary Show show, EVOLVE 131, on Saturday, July 13, at the hallowed 2300 Arena (formerly the ECW Arena) in Philadelphia and EVOLVE 132 on Sunday, July 14, at the Melrose Memorial Hall in Melrose, Mass. Gargano and Ciampa — whose reunion at NXT TakeOver: New York is still fresh in the minds of the NXT Universe — will be available for meet-and-greets on both days, the first time that #DIY have done meet-and-greets together at an EVOLVE event!

If that wasn’t enough, the 10th Anniversary Show in Philadelphia will feature the return of two EVOLVE alumni, as NXT Superstar Matt Riddle will battle 205 Live Superstar Drew Gulak. The Original Bro and The Philadelphia Stretcher were stablemates in EVOLVE as part of the Catch Point faction. Gulak issued an open challenge for the 10th Anniversary Show when NXT was in Philadelphia earlier this month, and as you’ll see in the video below, it didn’t take Riddle long to accept. Riddle and Gulak will also be available for meet-and-greets on July 13.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » May 30th, 2019, 7:07 pm

I'd go to the ECW arena show if I want away

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » May 30th, 2019, 7:08 pm

Might need a Ciampa auto as well as the undisputed era

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » May 30th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Need Fish so this works out well

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » May 30th, 2019, 10:09 pm

It looks like I'm passing on these shows as I'm pretty much set with everyone.

I do need Adrian Jaoude and Babatunde but I doubt I'll go just for them.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » June 10th, 2019, 8:27 pm

I'd go meet Roddy, but don't want to get a ticket for the wrestling show.