LeeLooMultiprops - Private Signing/Send In Thread

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Re: Michael Keaton - Private Signing/Send In - LeeLooMultiprops - Date TBA

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 14th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 12:25 am
sunsetgraphs wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 11:31 pm
I think Schwarzeneger was $650-$700
No, he was $300-400 range. Ford charged quite a bit more! The difference with Arnold/Stallone/Harrison mega-bucks signings is that A) they actually happened largely when they were supposed to, and B) they have been run mostly on cue. Granted my Arnold piece was a disaster, but usually he's reliable. Keaton historically, has been a pain in the butt to lock down. He might show up at a con again, but that might be 2-3 years from now, and you'd likely be forced to fly there.
Aha. I guess that was my Official Pix price including the price of the poster...

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » June 17th, 2020, 12:45 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 12:25 am
sunsetgraphs wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 11:31 pm
I think Schwarzeneger was $650-$700
No, he was $300-400 range. Ford charged quite a bit more! The difference with Arnold/Stallone/Harrison mega-bucks signings is that A) they actually happened largely when they were supposed to, and B) they have been run mostly on cue. Granted my Arnold piece was a disaster, but usually he's reliable. Keaton historically, has been a pain in the butt to lock down. He might show up at a con again, but that might be 2-3 years from now, and you'd likely be forced to fly there.
Yea if he ever does another signing or convention again, at this point it seems doubtful.

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 17th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Yea if he ever does another signing or convention again, at this point it seems doubtful.
[/quote]

That's my fear on a lot of these We may never get them again, especially the real big guys. I'm still tempted to pull the trigger on Keaton for the $400, but I haven't decided yet,

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » June 17th, 2020, 7:29 pm

I’m not sure you ever see the bigger names in a crowded convention setting ever again.

But you might see more of them in private signings like this.

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 20th, 2020, 12:26 pm

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 7:29 pm
I’m not sure you ever see the bigger names in a crowded convention setting ever again.

I know, it sucks. Half of the fun is meeting them and taking pictures. You're also guaranteed to know the sig is real. You never know with these private signings. They could have the guy in to sign 50 real items and they fake 450.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 26th, 2020, 3:18 pm

A FEW FAQ POINTS:

1) Michael is NOT personalizing.

2) Due Date for send ins is July 13th.

3) We will close send in sales a few days before the due date.

4) The address to send items its on our website. Yes, it may come up as Suffern at your post office. Thats fine. its on the border of both towns.

5) Yes, you'll get a confirmation email once we pick it up from our mailing center and have it processed in-house here.

6) Pen color requests: you can request it upon check out or email us. We will try our BEST to honor it. It may help to use a post-it on your item with this info.

7) Please. All sales are final so please choose your purchase carefully.

😎 All oversized item pricing requests should be emailed to us directly--NOT FB MESSENGER. send it to leeloomultiprops@gmail.com. We will invoice you directly if you want to proceed.

9) we have kids so if it takes us a while to respond via email or messenger, we apologize. We try our best. But kids come first.

Thanks!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » June 29th, 2020, 11:18 am

sunsetgraphs wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 12:26 pm
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 7:29 pm

I know, it sucks. Half of the fun is meeting them and taking pictures. You're also guaranteed to know the sig is real. You never know with these private signings. They could have the guy in to sign 50 real items and they fake 450.
I can guarantee you that you don't have to worry about fakes with LeeLoo. There is a 3rd party authenticator there (Kapow Authentics) and anything you send to Beckett or JSA will pass. They will do their best to take pictures there too of the items getting signed. I know that the fun part is meeting celebs of course, but with Michael this may be your only opportunity to get your item signed, and there is a good chance he will not do another signing or convention ever again. If you are on the fence message them or do a little research on the company, they are good people.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 29th, 2020, 1:04 pm

I'm kinda shocked, for LeeLoo's sake, that they took all these orders, and who knows how many send-in's, yet still don't have a confirmed date with Keaton. He would easily bail all summer, and they're stuck with items, or worse, having to do refunds and ship everything back. Normally, the signing has a date, which could be delayed based on schedule. I just go back to Celebrity Authentics being delayed for like 4-5 YEARS before finally getting him to physically do it.

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 29th, 2020, 4:42 pm

LaserdiscGuy wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:18 am
I can guarantee you that you don't have to worry about fakes with LeeLoo. There is a 3rd party authenticator there (Kapow Authentics) and anything you send to Beckett or JSA will pass. They will do their best to take pictures there too of the items getting signed. I know that the fun part is meeting celebs of course, but with Michael this may be your only opportunity to get your item signed, and there is a good chance he will not do another signing or convention ever again. If you are on the fence message them or do a little research on the company, they are good people.
I wasn't knocking them specifically. I'm sure they're good people. I was just saying private signings in general. I'm thinking since there will be a lot of private signings in the near future there's a bigger chance for fraud.

My main concern is what Greg is saying about not having a set date yet. That would be my main hesitation on sending an item and having them hold my money.

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » July 7th, 2020, 3:28 pm

Sounds like it is going to be sometime in August.

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Silpheed » July 7th, 2020, 6:44 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:04 pm
I'm kinda shocked, for LeeLoo's sake, that they took all these orders, and who knows how many send-in's, yet still don't have a confirmed date with Keaton. He would easily bail all summer, and they're stuck with items, or worse, having to do refunds and ship everything back. Normally, the signing has a date, which could be delayed based on schedule. I just go back to Celebrity Authentics being delayed for like 4-5 YEARS before finally getting him to physically do it.
I didn’t realize celebrity authentics takes that long! Around three years ago Mark Ruffalo was supposed to show up at RICC. He cancelled right before the con. Celebrity Authentics said they could give me a refund, or get two autographs for the price of one. I went for the deal, thinking I would at least have the autographs by sometime the next year. Well hear I am 3 years later, and have no idea when I will ever see the autographs. Meanwhile, I already met Ruffalo at NYCC a couple of years ago.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » July 7th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Silpheed wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 6:44 pm
Greg2600 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:04 pm
I didn’t realize celebrity authentics takes that long! Around three years ago Mark Ruffalo was supposed to show up at RICC. He cancelled right before the con. Celebrity Authentics said they could give me a refund, or get two autographs for the price of one. I went for the deal, thinking I would at least have the autographs by sometime the next year. Well hear I am 3 years later, and have no idea when I will ever see the autographs. Meanwhile, I already met Ruffalo at NYCC a couple of years ago.
Can't you get a refund?

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 7th, 2020, 6:52 pm

In the case of Ruffalo, I would request a refund at this point. Celebrity Authentics was not at fault, Keaton himself delayed the signing over and over again, to the point when it actually happened it was kind of a shock! He's quite enigmatic. For the sake of all involved this time, I hope he agrees and actually does it in the August timeframe. However, knowing the mark, anything can happen.

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » July 13th, 2020, 9:23 pm

Announcement from LeeLoo:

"Send in sales have closed for Keaton. There is no longer an option to purchase that in the site. It’s been REMOVED.

We’ve been EXTREMELY vocal the past 2 weeks a bout this giving everyone plenty of heads up and the due date for send ins has been on our website since we went LIVE with sales.

In-store merch will remain available for purchase! If you want a Keaton autograph, that is the only way as of now!

ooooo rumor has it we may have our next signing announcement soon......."

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Silpheed » July 14th, 2020, 8:32 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 6:52 pm
In the case of Ruffalo, I would request a refund at this point. Celebrity Authentics was not at fault, Keaton himself delayed the signing over and over again, to the point when it actually happened it was kind of a shock! He's quite enigmatic. For the sake of all involved this time, I hope he agrees and actually does it in the August timeframe. However, knowing the mark, anything can happen.
I actually kind of forgot about it. But, yeah I’m probably going to go for a refund at this point.