Old NYC Report- Office, Shooter McGavin and The League

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
lanza218
Site Admin

Old NYC Report- Office, Shooter McGavin and The League

Post by lanza218 » August 4th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Finally have a bit of time on my hands so need to catch up on reports- here is an old one, promise it will be short

First up was Christopher McDonald known from a slew of shit, nice as can be

Next Up Leslie Bibb, who I was initially going to pass, but remembered she was Pete's ex in The League- got a cumbo done:

Lastly, Jenna Fischer, most famous as Pam from the Office, nice as can be- and that was end of my day!

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Re: Old NYC Report- Office, Shooter McGavin and The League

Post by djknightrida » August 5th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Boo. Get ur reports up quicker like Woody. lol Great stuff. Interested why you wouldn't just get a cumbo with Bibb even if she hadn't been in something you enjoyed. She was easily accessible and did anything you wanted at that spot.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2013, 8:19 pm

djknightrida wrote:Interested why you wouldn't just get a cumbo with Bibb even if she hadn't been in something you enjoyed. She was easily accessible and did anything you wanted at that spot.
Lanza and I have had many a debate about this topic. He passes on people he isn't a fan of, even if he sees me or other people getting them. Personally, I take anybody that I see doing shit, just because you never know who does something down the line that you like, or who has been in something you like, that slipped your mind. The names I've seen Lanza pass on are better than names atop many people's collections. :lol:

Ever since I got Chris Evans back in 09 who I had never heard of since I never saw Fantastic Four, and watched him become Captain America, I get anybody I see with any level of fame. The regret of passing on a potential want outweighs the indifference of having a photo with a nobody I never look at again.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » August 5th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Ya, ive passed on comedians, Lucy Lu, kids, random Telemundo people, etc literally bc I am not a fan. Thats the only reason

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » November 4th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Bump!!