The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Discuss your favorite TV shows from the past and the present.
lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » February 24th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Ok. Lets here it. Who is under the mask? I am really not sure who would know Jay as Jay and not his dopple. Unless his dopple was on Earth 1 and Zoom is really the real Jay???


User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1714
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by cmshowstopper » February 24th, 2016, 6:52 pm

lanza218 wrote:Ok. Lets here it. Who is under the mask? I am really not sure who would know Jay as Jay and not his dopple. Unless his dopple was on Earth 1 and Zoom is really the real Jay???
Thats possible. Also possible is Earth 1 Jay is Jay with Earth 2 Jay, like you said, is actually Hunter. He was playing the entire team. Then again, that pretty much shapes up EXACTLY like season 1's Reverse Flash story.

I dont think the man under the mask is Eddie. I think Eddie has been written off at this point. The actor is on Quantico now as well. I think Henry is more impactful for Barry anyway.

Have any of us thought that maybe Jay isnt Jay at all? Like Teddy Sears is NOT Jay Garrick. He is Hunter Zolomon pretending to be Jay Garrick. Where the man in the mask....THATS Garrick.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1094
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by oldschoolwwwf » February 24th, 2016, 8:16 pm

If there is an earth 2, could be an earth 3,4, etc. maybe multiple jays

Spoiler alert, producers say that the jay zoom is the same guy who has been helping out Barry and crew and it's gonna f up their world when they discover that he has fooled them, especially bc at first they didn't trust him and locked him up..

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » February 24th, 2016, 8:18 pm

cmshowstopper wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Ok. Lets here it. Who is under the mask? I am really not sure who would know Jay as Jay and not his dopple. Unless his dopple was on Earth 1 and Zoom is really the real Jay???
Thats possible. Also possible is Earth 1 Jay is Jay with Earth 2 Jay, like you said, is actually Hunter. He was playing the entire team. Then again, that pretty much shapes up EXACTLY like season 1's Reverse Flash story.

I dont think the man under the mask is Eddie. I think Eddie has been written off at this point. The actor is on Quantico now as well. I think Henry is more impactful for Barry anyway.

Have any of us thought that maybe Jay isnt Jay at all? Like Teddy Sears is NOT Jay Garrick. He is Hunter Zolomon pretending to be Jay Garrick. Where the man in the mask....THATS Garrick.
Great point!!!!

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1714
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by cmshowstopper » February 24th, 2016, 10:53 pm

lanza218 wrote:
cmshowstopper wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Ok. Lets here it. Who is under the mask? I am really not sure who would know Jay as Jay and not his dopple. Unless his dopple was on Earth 1 and Zoom is really the real Jay???
Thats possible. Also possible is Earth 1 Jay is Jay with Earth 2 Jay, like you said, is actually Hunter. He was playing the entire team. Then again, that pretty much shapes up EXACTLY like season 1's Reverse Flash story.

I dont think the man under the mask is Eddie. I think Eddie has been written off at this point. The actor is on Quantico now as well. I think Henry is more impactful for Barry anyway.

Have any of us thought that maybe Jay isnt Jay at all? Like Teddy Sears is NOT Jay Garrick. He is Hunter Zolomon pretending to be Jay Garrick. Where the man in the mask....THATS Garrick.
Great point!!!!
The only flaw would be Wells. He knew Garrick...I think. Or he knew OF Garrick. Not sure.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7110
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by WOODMO » February 26th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Zoom is earth 2 Oliver Queen.

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » February 26th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Wait vhat??????? How would he get Jays face?

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7110
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by WOODMO » February 26th, 2016, 5:56 pm

lanza218 wrote:Wait vhat??????? How would he get Jays face?
I meant guy in the helmet. My fault.

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1714
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by cmshowstopper » February 26th, 2016, 6:03 pm

WOODMO wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Wait vhat??????? How would he get Jays face?
I meant guy in the helmet. My fault.
Thats an interesting swerve. I dont think that he will be as it doesnt really tie much up. I feel like the guy in the mask has to be someone that is connected to Barry.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5675
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by class316 » February 26th, 2016, 9:13 pm

Earth 2 Oliver Queen is actually dead. This was revealed in a previous episode. An Earth 2 radio news broadcast said Robert Queen survived but Oliver died.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1714
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by cmshowstopper » February 26th, 2016, 11:53 pm

class316 wrote:Earth 2 Oliver Queen is actually dead. This was revealed in a previous episode. An Earth 2 radio news broadcast said Robert Queen survived but Oliver died.

Thats right! This played off the comics where Robert Queen became the Green Arrow.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » April 21st, 2016, 1:03 pm

Seriously. Wtf is going on here??? Lil annoyed with this weeks episode

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1714
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by cmshowstopper » April 21st, 2016, 5:56 pm

lanza218 wrote:Seriously. Wtf is going on here??? Lil annoyed with this weeks episode
Flash seems, in an attempt to make things more exciting, is making stories too complex unnecessarily.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » April 21st, 2016, 6:57 pm

Agree. We still havent seen side effects of his last time travel and doubt we ever will

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4255
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Flash. Talkback with Spoilers

Post by lanza218 » May 5th, 2016, 5:12 pm

I dont like this whole Gerrick is my mothers maiden name nonsense. Seems shoehorned and def not a throwaway line. So Jay is gunna be barrys half brother or somethin??


Post Reply