Unique Items in your Collection

This is the place to compare and show off your collections
lanza218
Site Admin

Unique Items in your Collection

Post by lanza218 » September 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm

Post em here! Loved hearing other people had Jim Cornette checks, hoping to see some here- I ordered a few pins so once those come in I will post as well

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Re: Unique Items in your Collection

Post by AJLe » September 4th, 2019, 6:39 am

A couple come to mind:

Found this on Ebay years ago - it's a food vendor badge from my all-time favorite wrestling show, WrestleMania 3. Some dude wore this in the Silverdome that day, selling fans hot dogs, beer, etc.:

This is a piece of the original white dock that Kevin Bacon and the rest of the Crystal Lake counselors used in the original Friday the 13th. When I did a tour of the Camp No-Be-Bos-Co location years ago, they were selling off these pieces, and I snatched one up:

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » September 4th, 2019, 8:28 am

Those are awesome!! Thx for sharing

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Post by Jason1980s » September 4th, 2019, 9:02 am

I love that WrestleMania pin. I think it still stands as the greatest wrestling event of all time. Just everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect IMO. Every performer on the show meant something at the time and weren't just undercard guys in a time when "everyone had to be on the show" like the next few Wrestlemanias. WWE can put every WrestleMania in a stadium from now until the end of their time but it's just a stadium holding the event, it's not nearly as special as III.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 4th, 2019, 9:54 am

Off the top of my head:

- An Okada dollar signed by Okada (I also have an unsigned one that came with one of my Wrestle Kingdom programs)

- Mark Briscoe's bandana. He threw it into the crowd at one ROH's Terminal 5 shows and Jenna caught it.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » September 4th, 2019, 10:29 am

Forgot about this one - met Frank Vincent at Chiller years ago, and instead of having him sign an 8x10 or a poster or something, I went home and got my f'n shinebox!

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Post by Jason1980s » September 4th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Very nice photo with Frank. I watched all the Sopranos episodes but usually really liked the "extra" type characters and one like Frank really made the show enjoyable for me.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart