The Gathering - 8/13-816 Hilton Charlotte University, Charlotte, NC

This is the place to discuss Conventions
ICW
Marked Out Master

The Gathering - 8/13-816 Hilton Charlotte University, Charlotte, NC

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2019, 12:28 pm

VIP tickets will go on sale on October 1st.

$299 Ultimate VIP Ticket
$199 VIP Ticket

-----

Announced for their Superticket so far:

The Mountie (Jacques Rougeau)
Colonel DeBeers
Mr. Wrestling 2
Billy Jack Haynes

More info on S.T.;
PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU ORDER A TICKET TO MEET ANY OF THE WRESTLERS YOU MUST HAVE A GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET OR BETTER TO GET IN TO THE EVENT. IF YOU DONT YOU WONT BE ALLOWED IN TO THE EVENT. ALL TICKETS WILL BE PICKED UP AT THE EVENT AND NONE WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.

You may order extra Autograph tickets if you like for each superticket guest on the extra Autograph ticket page or you can buy them at the event. You must have all tickets out in hand for each talent and MUST hand them to our staff member as you get your items done from the talent.

Three hour signing session over the course of the weekend One Session being done each day Friday,Satuday & Sunday. Each session featuring different Wrestling Legends.

A single file line will pass in front of the stage,with fans stopping at each legend along the way to get Autographs.

VIPS are allowed first access to each signing session.Your place in line is determined by your VIP number. Two day VIP ticket holders will get one autograph from each of the remaining 16 superticket guest on Saturday & Sunday will then follow and then General Admission Ticket Holders.

VIPS are allowed to get Two items Autographed by each Superticket Guest.

Rather than waiting on line all day for Autographs we will call Groups of 20 at a time to the Autograph Stage. VIPS 1-20 go first then we will call VIPS 1-40 and so on.

You may NOT take photos at the autograph stage. You may take photos while on line before you reach the stage but, IN order to keep the line moving ,we ask that NO PHOTOS be taken once you reach the Autograph Stage.

When it's your turn at the stage , Please have your items out and ready to be signed. Have your items organzied so that you can quickly hand the items to the talent. Staff members will be at the Autograph stage to move things a long and make sure we get all the fans through the line. You can buy extra Autograph Tickets for the Suerticket talent either through Pre orders or at the event. When going through the line just give the extra Tickets to one of our staff handlers at the stage handling the talent you got the extra ticket for. You may choose to bring your own items to be signed or Purchase items like 8x10, Programs and other items from us and Vendors and bring those items through as your two Autographs.

Superticket Talent Schedule below and please remember sometimes things happen and things can change. Subject to Change
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: The Gathering - 8/13-816 Hilton Charlotte University, Charlotte, NC

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2019, 12:30 pm

A rather interesting question posed by TMART:
The Gathering.

I see so many of you posting you want Kevin Von Erich.

My question for you is this would the fans really be willing to pay $100 to meet Kevin at The Gathering?
He would not be on the superticket and would be a special vendor guest.

The 100 would include one Autograph and a picture with Kevin your choice of Pro photo or your own camera.

In this post dont start naming other talents. I'm asking you only about KVE.

This is also not a just say yes and I go and get him.
We would need a lot of fans willing to pay that number to even consider it.
I know most fans will say yes cause they feel then if they want to or not they can.
That's not going to work. If we go forward with this and get enough people willing to spend the 100 dollars. We may even ask half deposit up front on this signing.

This is what it would take to get him there. Everyone is so easy to say bring him but now lets see who really wants him there
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2019, 12:30 pm

The Gathering Update

The fans voted and the winning number was # 4 Rare talent from a Territory.

He had a long run in the 80s in Continental championship wrestling but also had stops in
Mid-south
WCW
WWC
and other places as well.

We Welcome as a first time Guest to the Hilton in Charlotte for The Gathering

Making his first appearance ever at the Hilton in Charlotte.

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley

VIP Tickets on sale October 1st at www.tmartpromotions.com

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 19th, 2019, 12:52 pm

If I didn't already have Kevin they would have my money
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2019, 2:03 pm

$100 for him is steep. IDK.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 19th, 2019, 2:24 pm

ICW wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 2:03 pm
It might be steep. But how many more wrestling names of this caliber are both alive and haven't been out often? He has only done one Legends of the Ring in the past and that was it.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » September 19th, 2019, 2:48 pm

ICW wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 2:03 pm
It's pricey because his booking fee is high and he wants a first class flight from Hawaii.

TheDuke

Post by TheDuke » September 19th, 2019, 10:15 pm

They are flying in Mr Wrestling II from Hawaii for this event. Kevin Von Erich was a decent wrestler but I can't see them getting enough interest to pay that price.