Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

This is the place to discuss Conventions
Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 144
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Anthony18 » September 13th, 2018, 9:23 am

d365 Promotions wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 4:28 am
lanza218 wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Fake newz
Not fake. Hogan was supposed to attend the last show and did not because his asking price went up significantly.
You think they will give it to him this time?


User avatar
capman
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 492
Joined: January 16th, 2015, 5:59 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by capman » September 13th, 2018, 9:53 am

Not with LT and Bret Hart signed they won't....

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 144
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Anthony18 » September 13th, 2018, 4:05 pm

Speaking of Bret Hart, are his tickets sold out? If not, why aren't they on the site? If so, he will probably be at the next show.

Edit: I contacted the promoter and when I asked if Bret was sold out he said "right now, yes".

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5896
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by class316 » September 14th, 2018, 1:10 am

Anthony18 wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 4:05 pm
Speaking of Bret Hart, are his tickets sold out? If not, why aren't they on the site? If so, he will probably be at the next show.

Edit: I contacted the promoter and when I asked if Bret was sold out he said "right now, yes".
Amazing how Bret Hart does well no matter how many shows he does
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1173
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by mrira » September 14th, 2018, 6:01 am

GSM Productions presents Jeanne Basone aka Hollywood from the original GLOW- Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7176
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by WOODMO » September 14th, 2018, 8:05 am

class316 wrote:
September 14th, 2018, 1:10 am
Anthony18 wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 4:05 pm
Speaking of Bret Hart, are his tickets sold out? If not, why aren't they on the site? If so, he will probably be at the next show.

Edit: I contacted the promoter and when I asked if Bret was sold out he said "right now, yes".
Amazing how Bret Hart does well no matter how many shows he does
Not that amazing. He’s reasonably priced from a popular era with loads of merch. HBK, Hogan, etc, would do just as well if priced so low and booked so frequently

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1173
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by mrira » September 17th, 2018, 8:43 am

PAUL ORNDOFF ADDED BY GW PROMOTIONS

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by ICW » September 17th, 2018, 10:20 am

mrira wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 8:43 am
PAUL ORNDOFF ADDED BY GW PROMOTIONS
He's probably going to be making the rounds given that he's setup a GoFundMe in recent days
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1173
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by mrira » September 17th, 2018, 10:49 am

ICW wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 10:20 am
mrira wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 8:43 am
PAUL ORNDOFF ADDED BY GW PROMOTIONS
He's probably going to be making the rounds given that he's setup a GoFundMe in recent days
My thoughts exactly

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 144
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Anthony18 » September 17th, 2018, 10:52 am

I've passed on meeting him before. I should here.

d365 Promotions
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 8th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by d365 Promotions » September 18th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Bret Hart officially canceled

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 144
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Anthony18 » September 18th, 2018, 2:33 pm

d365 Promotions wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 2:11 pm
Bret Hart officially canceled
Wow I wonder why? I guess a lot of refunds will be given.

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4801
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Greg2600 » September 18th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Makes FAR more sense than his stuff selling out! Big Event NEVER sells out of anything. Room is free for Hogan.....
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by ICW » September 18th, 2018, 3:08 pm

It wouldn't shock me if another big name was added to replace Hart but I doubt it's Hogan.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 144
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Big Event 15 - 11/10/18 - Queens, NY

Post by Anthony18 » September 18th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Makes FAR more sense than his stuff selling out! Big Event NEVER sells out of anything. Room is free for Hogan.....
So they were BSing about the sellout?


Post Reply