Discuss all Wrestling TTM in here
BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

A VERY HOT SUCCESS

Post by BigChaChingBlue » March 12th, 2011, 12:10 am

SUNNY!!!

SENT: 3/9/11
RECEIVED: 3/11/11

Today I checked out my mailbox very late and I could not believe how fast I received the 2 photos myself and SUNNY took back signed.

Nightshift
Marking Out Amateur

Re: A VERY HOT SUCCESS

Post by Nightshift » March 12th, 2011, 4:05 am

did you have to send her cash?

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Post by BigChaChingBlue » March 12th, 2011, 7:48 am

Nightshift wrote:did you have to send her cash?
No cash I did my usual routine. I sent out to her along with a self address stamp envelope.

SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR » March 12th, 2011, 8:44 pm

Shocked that Sunny didnt charge you anything bro.
Aware

jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets » March 12th, 2011, 8:58 pm

SOR wrote:Shocked that Sunny didnt charge you anything bro.
I agree. She has ebay auctions that shell sign ur stuff..and she charges the same as convention prices.

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Post by BigChaChingBlue » March 12th, 2011, 9:33 pm

You guys are lucky she didn't charge me? HUH? That is a good one. Just look at my photos and then maybe you will know why she didn't charge me.
Last edited by BigChaChingBlue on March 12th, 2011, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets » March 12th, 2011, 11:00 pm

BigChaChingBlue wrote:You guys are lucky she didn't charge me? HUH? That is a good one. Just look at my photos and then maybe you will know why she charge me.
Please retype. Not sure what you were tryin to say here...no hablo BLUESPEAK

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Post by BigChaChingBlue » March 12th, 2011, 11:12 pm

jwill55nets wrote:
BigChaChingBlue wrote:You guys are lucky she didn't charge me? HUH? That is a good one. Just look at my photos and then maybe you will know why she charge me.
Did you see my Bulls play another amazing game today? I am starting to think the Knicks are in trouble. They don't stand a chance. I would of said your NETS but you already know that.

jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets » March 13th, 2011, 12:28 pm

BigChaChingBlue wrote:
jwill55nets wrote:
Did you see my Bulls play another amazing game today? I am starting to think the Knicks are in trouble. They don't stand a chance. I would of said your NETS but you already know that.
U didn't retype what u had said. And the nets actually look GREAT lately...I wouldn't be surprised if they make a run of the 8 seed.

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Post by BigChaChingBlue » March 13th, 2011, 2:51 pm

jwill55nets wrote:
BigChaChingBlue wrote:
jwill55nets wrote:
U didn't retype what u had said. And the nets actually look GREAT lately...I wouldn't be surprised if they make a run of the 8 seed.
Hey dude I'm done playing you little kid games. I wrote what I wrote perfectly fine and you understood.If you didn't oh well. If you want to play any game go put on your Jason Williams Nets jersey on,pump up your Reebock sneakers and go to your local park and play a full court game of basketball.

jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets » March 13th, 2011, 10:07 pm

BigChaChingBlue wrote:Hey dude I'm done playing you little kid games. I wrote what I wrote perfectly fine and you understood.If you didn't oh well. If you want to play any game go put on your Jason Williams Nets jersey on,pump up your Reebock sneakers and go to your local park and play a full court game of basketball.
Blue...GO READ WHAT YOU WROTE:
BigChaChingBlue wrote:You guys are lucky she didn't charge me? HUH? That is a good one. Just look at my photos and then maybe you will know why she didn't charge me.
"You guys are lucky she didn't charge me?" How are we lucky that she didn't chjarge you...YOU are lucky she didn't charge you.

And what do your photos have to do with why she didn't charge you?

If you read what you wrote you will see why I was asking you to retype that...you didn't type it perfectly, how the fuck am I lucky she didn't charge you?

And by the way..Jason Williams never played for the nets. That was Jayson Williams who did, and since I was about 11 when he was on the Nets I doubt that jersey woulde fit me, but that was a GREAT line..let me tell you I'm definarely getting ready to pump up my reeboks and head to the park.

Before you get all defensive and start reverting to your 5 year old disses and comebacks, why dont you see I was actually making a fucking valid point.

zaggs

Post by zaggs » March 13th, 2011, 10:19 pm

I think Blue means that Sunny knows he paid for two photo ops already as they were the pictures she signed. So she has already gotten money from Blue

jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets » March 13th, 2011, 10:29 pm

zaggs wrote:I think Blue means that Sunny knows he paid for two photo ops already as they were the pictures she signed. So she has already gotten money from Blue
Thank you for explaining, wasn't exactly clear. But I still not sure how "we" (the other members of marked out) are lucky that SUnny didn't charge blue for the signatures...

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » March 14th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Sunny chargeds $10 per item. She lists her address on facebook. I sent her a photo opp and never got it back, because I refused to pay her to sign something.

Maybe she remembers Blue, or she knows he has spent money on her at conventions so she gave him a freebie. Who knows.

wendyzworker4evr

Post by wendyzworker4evr » June 29th, 2011, 6:31 pm

nice pics