WWE HOFer Jimmy Valiant signed ttm for ebay customer

Discuss all Wrestling TTM in here
Jason1980s
Marked Out King

WWE HOFer Jimmy Valiant signed ttm for ebay customer

Post by Jason1980s » February 28th, 2021, 10:25 am

As I've mentioned for a few years now I am friends with WWE HOF Jimmy Valiant. Jimmy is one of the original first few WWF HOF classes comprised of guys Vince McMahon felt helped his father build WWWF as a major promotion.

A new ebay customer of mine came to my house to pick up an item and we chatted about wrestling and when I mentioned Jimmy he immediately wanted to know if he could get a baseball signed as he collects celebrity signed baseballs. After I chatted with Jimmy and he set his signing fee for the item, my friend sent it to him and just sent me the photo and was very happy with how it came out.

Jimmy will sign any memorabilia you have for a fee and also has some cool memorabilia for sale on his website (jimmyvaliant.weebly.com) or his wife's ebay (ID 4691angel). Please check out these official sites for this great man and a pioneer WWF Hall of Fame member.
Attachments
thumbnail_image0.jpg
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart