covid 19 protest photo

Post funny pictures or random YouTube & TMZ videos
yosemitechris
Marked Out King

covid 19 protest photo

Post by yosemitechris » April 18th, 2020, 5:42 pm

these are hard time and not much to laugh about, but this photo cracked me up! 😋😂

C3A760FD-EA12-40E5-94CA-6F7C760FA8FA.jpeg

Anthony18
Marked Out Pro

Re: covid 19 protest photo

Post by Anthony18 » April 20th, 2020, 4:18 pm

I will say this though, the death toll may be exaggerated. It seems that no matter what people die from, it'd declared as death by Covid 19.

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » April 21st, 2020, 3:37 pm

just like WM's / wwe events you exaggerate your numbers, trump want it to seem like it's worse then it is! EVEN THOUGH it is really bad out there & people are dying in large numbers, this virus is a killer.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » April 21st, 2020, 5:41 pm

Anthony18 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 4:18 pm
I will say this though, the death toll may be exaggerated. It seems that no matter what people die from, it'd declared as death by Covid 19.
If you tested positive for it then they say you died from it. A friend of my dad's just lost his wife, she tested positive for COVID, but also had heart issue's & based on what I heard it sounds like she passed from a heart attack. I'm sure her death certificate will say COVID-19.

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » April 22nd, 2020, 9:46 am

yosemitechris wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 3:37 pm
just like WM's / wwe events you exaggerate your numbers, trump want it to seem like it's worse then it is! EVEN THOUGH it is really bad out there & people are dying in large numbers, this virus is a killer.

Trump does not want it to seem worse than it is. He wants it to sound better than it is in order to reopen as soon as possible.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 22nd, 2020, 10:11 am

mrira wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 5:41 pm
Anthony18 wrote:
If you tested positive for it then they say you died from it. A friend of my dad's just lost his wife, she tested positive for COVID, but also had heart issue's & based on what I heard it sounds like she passed from a heart attack. I'm sure her death certificate will say COVID-19.
Even if it was a heart attack, it was likely brought on by the virus. The respiratory distress puts a tremendous strain on your body, including your heart. That's why heart issues are among the conditions that are especially bad for dealing with COVID. That's the case with most causes of death. Under the strain of the virus, something gives out and you die.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » April 22nd, 2020, 10:18 am

WOODMO wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 10:11 am
mrira wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 5:41 pm
Anthony18 wrote:
Even if it was a heart attack, it was likely brought on by the virus. The respiratory distress puts a tremendous strain on your body, including your heart. That's why heart issues are among the conditions that are especially bad for dealing with COVID. That's the case with most causes of death. Under the strain of the virus, something gives out and you die.
You are probably right.

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » April 22nd, 2020, 1:14 pm

crowbar wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 9:46 am
yosemitechris wrote:

Trump does not want it to seem worse than it is. He wants it to sound better than it is in order to reopen as soon as possible.
he plays both sides everytime he has a press conference,
first he says we have more cases then anyone and been hit the hardest, then 2 mins later he tell you BUT, we #1 on the covid fight and we'll reopen soon.you never know anymore!

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » April 22nd, 2020, 7:35 pm

yosemitechris wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 1:14 pm
crowbar wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 9:46 am
yosemitechris wrote:

he plays both sides everytime he has a press conference,
first he says we have more cases then anyone and been hit the hardest, then 2 mins later he tell you BUT, we #1 on the covid fight and we'll reopen soon.you never know anymore!
You are right about that.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » April 22nd, 2020, 9:11 pm

Anthony18 wrote:
As someone else remarked, if you have cancer and die from pneumonia weakened by it, they list your death usually as complications from cancer or whatever. People are dying from heart attacks and blood clots as a result of COVID-19, which they would not have had they not been that ill from it. There's also who knows how many people dead without being tested, and aren't always counted. Some are dying suddenly at home, and they don't know why, otherwise healthy people. However, they get this virus, and have oxygen hypoxia that they don't even realize and basically suffocate to death. So there's far more than the official count. Often this virus was being compared to the flu, but the dirty secret is that the CDC inflates the flu totals on purpose, to shock people into getting the flu vaccine, because particularly elderly don't get the shot.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com