MAB's "It's a Bronx Tale" (Yankees Show): 1/25-1/26, Fairfield, NJ

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: MAB's "It's a Bronx Tale" (Yankees Show): 1/25-1/26, Fairfield, NJ

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 10:39 am

Seems like the show is doing well enough. Steady stream of people keep coming in
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 11:16 am

Geez the initial photos being printed out might be the worst quality I've seen yet. It looks like a lighting issue. Every photo looks yellow
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 11:25 am

So it seems like a lighting issue and a camera settings issue

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 11:29 am

They swapped out cameras. I haven't gotten an op yet so I hope they fix this by the time I'm up

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » January 25th, 2020, 9:25 pm

ICW wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 11:29 am
They swapped out cameras. I haven't gotten an op yet so I hope they fix this by the time I'm up
Hope your photo came out correctly. I could tell by the way they were running the autograph lines that they were unorganized. Although I got my O'neill stuff done within half an hour, so I can't really complain.

If I could bug you for an opinion...The 2 on the jersey I have framed was signed with the wrong sharpie and is faded badly. I figured I'd just get another 2 done and have my frame guy swap it out. I don't love how it came out. I think the tablecloth moved a little bit when he started and I think the pen might be too thin this time.
Attachments
IMG_20200125_130950.jpg
IMG_20200122_195405.jpg

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 9:52 pm

sunsetgraphs wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 9:25 pm
ICW wrote:
Hope your photo came out correctly. I could tell by the way they were running the autograph lines that they were unorganized. Although I got my O'neill stuff done within half an hour, so I can't really complain.

If I could bug you for an opinion...The 2 on the jersey I have framed was signed with the wrong sharpie and is faded badly. I figured I'd just get another 2 done and have my frame guy swap it out. I don't love how it came out. I think the tablecloth moved a little bit when he started and I think the pen might be too thin this time.
My Andruw Jones op came out fine but the Lee Mazelli op was a disaster (though I think my girlfriend can salvage it).

I think the signature is fine but if you're not happy with it then definitely swap it out. Don't settle for anything you're not happy with

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » January 25th, 2020, 10:21 pm

ICW wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 9:52 pm
sunsetgraphs wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 9:25 pm
ICW wrote:

My Andruw Jones op came out fine but the Lee Mazelli op was a disaster (though I think my girlfriend can salvage it).

I think the signature is fine but if you're not happy with it then definitely swap it out. Don't settle for anything you're not happy with
Definitely happy with this one. I had the photo from White Plains last year. I think I have to find a new jersey and have him do that. I'm not having luck with just getting the numbers done.
Attachments
IMG_20200125_133100.jpg

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » February 3rd, 2020, 8:12 pm

Did they ever email the photos?

sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs » February 6th, 2020, 4:35 pm

ICW wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 8:12 pm
Did they ever email the photos?
My picture was from White Plains. Didn't get a photo op in NJ. Sounded like a nightmare.