Class gets attacked in NYC

The Place Classic Threads Live On
AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave » May 18th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Well, thanks for the shits and giggles! As much as I would love to waste my day debating this insanity with you, I'm on to other things! Good luck with your assault prosecution though...


Luke
Marked Out King
Posts: 516
Joined: July 25th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by Luke » May 19th, 2017, 5:37 am

AsianDave wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 11:46 am
yeah Steve, you are a real saint! Mother Theresa has nothing on you! Great, so you've been a big help (with the driving and financial assistance)... well good for you. that's what friends do for each other! But what I find appalling is that you LORD this fact over him! You use this in effect, against him pretty much every chance you get! Constantly reminding him...and you know, after awhile, it gets OLD real quick!

And yeah, you've become the very asshole he calls you out to be, as you've just disclosed all his financial woes right on this VERY public forum! Good job Steve! you are a wonderful human being dude! You can spin this post however you want, whether it's your fault, Jerry's fault, or Troy's fault. But I only have one view point of you dude, and it's not flattering!
Joresky came out publicly on this forum basically admitting to using Class for combos. To me, Joresky should not utilise the services that Class offers if he doesn't like him. From what Class has written in his post Joresky comes across as a real dick who has no loyalty to Class.

In my opinion within this relationship Class definitely has the right to feel disrespected by Joresky's actions and I'd like to see him refuse to help him in future.

I also had a good chuckle at this guy Troy flashing a pretend Police badge at Class lol. What a fucking maroon.
Joresky wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 12:58 pm
I have decided I am taking a break from class.. can't stand his asinine behavior.. people tell me I am the company that I keep and class is the direct opposite of the kind of person that I am so logically I should stay away from him but when we work together we do get more combos for each other so it is mutually beneficial to try to make things work but if it is causing me this much distress perhaps I should skip the extra combos and just end the collaboration.. the break should be good for me for my mental health and maybe he will take a look back and reflect on all of the monstrous things he has done and said to people and try to change (even though I highly doubt that will happen).. if this cycle continues I will end the alliance permanently
I hope he drops you and doesn't help you again. If he causes you "distress", effects your mental heath and you want to end whatever type of relationship you have with him he should rightly never help you again.

You clearly are using the guy and have no loyalty to him. The only reason you talk shit about him is because it's the cool thing to do. You have ZERO reason to talk shit since he helps you as much as he does.
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 1:46 pm
you guys should put 1/4 of the time, money and energy you spend on combos into trying to get laid; those would be better memories then photo ops with people you never heard of and probably cause you less stress.
Both have financial issues with Joresky being in his thirties living in a sharehouse and working two jobs to get more combos. I think putting 1/4 of the time into acquiring more finance could be extremely beneficial for both men.

User avatar
Joresky
Moderator
Posts: 2000
Joined: June 26th, 2012, 10:10 pm
Location: Towson, MD

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by Joresky » May 19th, 2017, 9:33 am

AsianDave wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm
class316 wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm
AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Should he decide to choose an option besides those two, it will yield to much pain, suffering, and agony for all parties involved.
Talking about impsoing "pain, suffering, and agony" onto somebody is clearly a thinly veiled threat in that person's direction. But once again, you deny the obvious.
If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 12:42 pm
I side with Class in the Jorsky dispute- if he hooks Jorsky up the way he says, Jorsky should appreciate it and not go around bad mouthing class..Class should drop him and let him fend for himself..
You know something Mike, you may be on to something.

If Joresky wants a trial separation, I propose this for him.

We each do our own things up until NYCC week. Some upcoming cons include sci fi con in PA, Monstermania in Cherry Hill, Wizard World Philly if they add someone he wants, or whatever else may come up (premieres, events, etc). He is on his own and can rely upon buses and budget hotels. Bottom line is neither one of us knows someone else that would drive to middle of nowhere PA to meet lower BTTF names. So zero chance he finds someone else to drive him (short of Asian Dave going out of his way to pick him up) and zero chance I have a passenger.

Come NYCC week he will spend 4-5 days with me. And he will be spending more time with me in Oct/Nov for other things like RICC.

He will get a taste of doing things without me, and he will get a taste of doing things with me, then he can decide if he wants a full divorce.

What do you think of this proposal Jerry?
Jerry, take him up on it! And I will tell you why:

1) I'm only 90 minutes (give or take) from Altoona, therefore, if you bus into Pittsburgh, I can take you to Altoona for Sci Fi con. You need not concern yourself with any roach motels or relying on sleeping in somebody's grungy smelly ass car, you can crash at my place (you can choose a bed or a bathtub if you so prefer). My only concern is that is also the same weekend as Steel City Horror Con, so, we can only go to Sci Fi on Saturday. But it works out well as you can also hit up Steel City on Sunday. I will then take you back to the bus station for your trip to Baltimore.

2) I have already indicated that I plan on hitting up Monster Mania (unless plans change due to cancellations by Beckinsale/Ke Huy Quan/Kilmer, etc...), but I'm pretty set for this trip. I can drive down to Baltimore and pick you up and we can drive to Jersey together, or I can pick you up from bus station should you elect to bus it to Jersey. Either way works for me...but I need advance notice so I can put in a request for day off on Friday (Aug. 18). I need to work following Monday, so, we will need to leave early Sunday a.m. or so...

3) I still haven't decided what I'm doing for Philly, but if I do head up, it'll just be for Saturday.

4) I'm off for two weeks during the NYCC event, so I might or might not go there. But if I do, I will let you know and we can head there together.

You have plenty of friends who can help you out, you simply need to ask. screw this guy! :depressed:
Thanks Dave.. might have to take you up on that.. really appreciate it

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1164
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 19th, 2017, 10:05 am

Dave is a good guy for offering to help Joresky out, but the long-term solution is that Joresky needs to establish his own independence, because as long as he "needs" another person in order to do this hobby, it's just a matter of time before he ends up gravitating towards another scummy guy like Class that will take advantage of his neediness.

I go to a lot of cons, big and small, that are either a ridiculous distance away, or out in the middle of nowhere where public transportation isn't an option. Sometimes, I go with a friend who has similar interests (not a "co worker" or a "ride" - a person I'm actually friendly with), but if he's not into that show, or can't make it, I just go ON MY OWN. I'm not dependent on another person in order to get my hobby wants, I'm in a position where I can go with a buddy and split costs, OR I can just get in my car (or a plane, train, bus, etc.) and go where I feel like.

I don't know you very well Joresky, but the best advice I can possibly give you is to make independence your long-term goal. Put money aside for a car, take extra hours at work to make more money, or look around for a better job. You obviously have been in this hobby long enough to "know the ropes" - you don't "need" another person to point out spots or give you the heads-up on con bookings, so the only dependent "needs" you have are transportation and money. Work towards eliminating those needs, and then you can eliminate a lot of your stress by either travelling on your own, or with people you actually like. Having to depend on somebody like Class is a constant deal with the devil that you don't need in your life.

Sure, saving money for a car and spending more on trans costs might force you to cut back a little on combos in the short term, but trust me when I say you will do MUCH better in the long term going this route than you will pinching pennies while having to be at the whims of Class' mental issues. Like I said, I don't know you really well, but please trust me when I say that I'm giving you some good advice here, and I hope you think about it.

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4801
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by Greg2600 » May 19th, 2017, 11:07 am

Joresky has some roommate $$$ issues at the moment, but as we've said 250 times.....If he just would STOP :gottacatchthemall: utter trash names at every con he hits, he could afford a few Benjamin's to stay in an AirBnB or something in NYC this past week. Then he wouldn't need Class at all. There are times when I actually regret posting certain events here, because it's MORE money he'll spend for people he really truly doesn't know or care about.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com


User avatar
Joresky
Moderator
Posts: 2000
Joined: June 26th, 2012, 10:10 pm
Location: Towson, MD

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by Joresky » May 19th, 2017, 11:13 am

AJLe wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 10:05 am
Dave is a good guy for offering to help Joresky out, but the long-term solution is that Joresky needs to establish his own independence, because as long as he "needs" another person in order to do this hobby, it's just a matter of time before he ends up gravitating towards another scummy guy like Class that will take advantage of his neediness.

I go to a lot of cons, big and small, that are either a ridiculous distance away, or out in the middle of nowhere where public transportation isn't an option. Sometimes, I go with a friend who has similar interests (not a "co worker" or a "ride" - a person I'm actually friendly with), but if he's not into that show, or can't make it, I just go ON MY OWN. I'm not dependent on another person in order to get my hobby wants, I'm in a position where I can go with a buddy and split costs, OR I can just get in my car (or a plane, train, bus, etc.) and go where I feel like.

I don't know you very well Joresky, but the best advice I can possibly give you is to make independence your long-term goal. Put money aside for a car, take extra hours at work to make more money, or look around for a better job. You obviously have been in this hobby long enough to "know the ropes" - you don't "need" another person to point out spots or give you the heads-up on con bookings, so the only dependent "needs" you have are transportation and money. Work towards eliminating those needs, and then you can eliminate a lot of your stress by either travelling on your own, or with people you actually like. Having to depend on somebody like Class is a constant deal with the devil that you don't need in your life.

Sure, saving money for a car and spending more on trans costs might force you to cut back a little on combos in the short term, but trust me when I say you will do MUCH better in the long term going this route than you will pinching pennies while having to be at the whims of Class' mental issues. Like I said, I don't know you really well, but please trust me when I say that I'm giving you some good advice here, and I hope you think about it.
I couldn't agree with you more.. my only holdup is I am a terrible driver and really don't want to get my license but if I need to skip some combos to get around this so be it.. thanks for the advice and trying to help my situation, you're a good guy AJ

User avatar
16times
Marked Out King
Posts: 620
Joined: June 6th, 2010, 8:53 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by 16times » May 19th, 2017, 11:16 am

Luke wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 5:37 am
Both have financial issues with Joresky being in his thirties living in a sharehouse and working two jobs to get more combos. I think putting 1/4 of the time into acquiring more finance could be extremely beneficial for both men.
I don't think this is the case at all. Class does not have "financial issues." He is obviously the errant son of a wealthy family. It's my guess that he is allowed to live in a home they own, to make sure it's occupied and doesn't fall into disrepair. They probably let him have a dog in the house, but demand he protect the carpets...thus the plastic sheets for Fluffy.

He most likely lives on a small stipend they provide, and that explains his legendary frugalness. And the crappy car. They let him have that.

One day they'll decide to sell that house, or decide Class needs to grow up and join the family business, whatever that may be. When that day finally comes, the age of Class316 will end on this board. But for now, he gets a kick out of the persona he's developed, much like a heel in wrestling, and he meets celebs to pass the time.

Joresky is an entirely different matter, which is why I and several others on this board have tried to talk with him over the years, to tell him to save his money and build for a future before too many years get away from him. It's easy to sense that Joresky is a good man deep inside.

Radioman was once a younger guy. I wonder what he was like in his 30s. Class will never wind up like Radioman, but Joresky needs to take control of his future, or I worry where he might be in 20 years.
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"
Image

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5895
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 19th, 2017, 12:09 pm

Asian Dave may have offered a helping hand, but his scope of help will be brief and even then won't offer the "full services" for Joresky.

Sure Dave is going to the upcoming MM and can meet Joresky if he takes the bus (which will likely charge more than I charge him). But how many MMs has Dave gone to lately? I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him at a MM. The last MM had a couple of damn good names and he still didn't go in favor of Star Wars scrubs in Kentucky. Compared to me and Joresky who went to every Cherry Hill MM in recent memory. To boot, Dave likes to drive home after a con. With maybe one exception, me and Joresky went to NYC after every single Cherry Hill MM.

Also, Joresky is out of the way for Asian Dave for pretty much everything. I wouldn't do that to a friend. But that's just me.

For NYC, Dave won't be sleeping in cars, he will probably stay somewhere in NJ. Which means that will cost Joresky money. Even if Dave offers it free he will feel obligated to pay (and rightfully so). Dave also may not be able to park for free like I do, especially during weekdays. Again, more money for Jerry. And the past couple of years me and Joresky did NYCC every single day cause there were people we wanted every single day (sometimes even pro ops for Thursday only guests). Dave may also decide to do just Sat/Sun. Dave won't even want to stand out late in NYC hoping for randoms (which makes sense as he is an autograph guy) and would prefer to get some rest (as most people do). All this is even assuming Dave decides to do NYCC. Don't recall the last time he was there and even if he does this year odds are he won't do next year. In fact, it's been a very long time Dave even went to NYC for anything.

As I've said, there are very few people with the same habits as me and Joresky, both in terms of desires for combos and in terms of desire to save money. So good luck with that. That's why I'm pretty much the only one he drives with to Philly or NYC.

AJLe, you claim I am the devil, yet multiple people both on this very thread and on the streets on NYC tell Joresky that his attitude towards me is not right. Again, if someone did for me what I did for him, I would be more appreciative to that person. Not saying he does nothing for me, but gratitude is a two way street. I for instance don't go badmouthing him to NYC idiots like Arty Clay (who I'm guessing has never done a single thing for Joresky).

These are FB messages I got from someone, and I quote
For what it's worth Frenchie, I think you're a great guy. You may have your flaws but we all have our flaws. If your biggest issue is that you get passionate over photo withs, then so be it. There's people out there raping, killing people.
Jeremiah should be grateful for you. The amount of money you have lent him, the transportation to and from New York. He should be indebted to you

I am surprised there is no loyalty there

And trying to get Joresky to drive, good luck with that. I've actually advised him the very same thing, because at times he tries to go to things I'm not going to or things completely out of my way, either he can't find a ride or his ride stands him up. But Joresky is stubborn as fuck. I've even advised him to do something simple like cut off sodas to easily shave off some of his weight, yet doesn't' even do that! That is the simplest task one can do that can put a dent on weight. It sounds like even 16times can attest to his stubbornness.

And yes he knows the ropes by now as do I and we will both function without one another. Hell, I've been getting people at airports and in NYC before I ever knew he existed. But since you don't do street meets very much you may not know the dynamics so well. Nobody gets all info about everything. Different people have their strengths. A Master may get lots more than me, but at times I know stuff a Master doesn't know. So if me and Joresky cut one another off, he will lose out on info and I will lose out on info. It's just the nature of the beast.

Oh and by the way Radioman is a millionaire.

On the Troy front, the NYPD has contacted me today. Seems they are following it up contrary to what Greg said. Looks like it's just a matter of time before Troys is put into cuffs (whether or not they decide to charge him with anything).
Last edited by class316 on May 20th, 2017, 2:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4426
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by lanza218 » May 19th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Joresky wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 11:13 am
AJLe wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 10:05 am
Dave is a good guy for offering to help Joresky out, but the long-term solution is that Joresky needs to establish his own independence, because as long as he "needs" another person in order to do this hobby, it's just a matter of time before he ends up gravitating towards another scummy guy like Class that will take advantage of his neediness.

I go to a lot of cons, big and small, that are either a ridiculous distance away, or out in the middle of nowhere where public transportation isn't an option. Sometimes, I go with a friend who has similar interests (not a "co worker" or a "ride" - a person I'm actually friendly with), but if he's not into that show, or can't make it, I just go ON MY OWN. I'm not dependent on another person in order to get my hobby wants, I'm in a position where I can go with a buddy and split costs, OR I can just get in my car (or a plane, train, bus, etc.) and go where I feel like.

I don't know you very well Joresky, but the best advice I can possibly give you is to make independence your long-term goal. Put money aside for a car, take extra hours at work to make more money, or look around for a better job. You obviously have been in this hobby long enough to "know the ropes" - you don't "need" another person to point out spots or give you the heads-up on con bookings, so the only dependent "needs" you have are transportation and money. Work towards eliminating those needs, and then you can eliminate a lot of your stress by either travelling on your own, or with people you actually like. Having to depend on somebody like Class is a constant deal with the devil that you don't need in your life.

Sure, saving money for a car and spending more on trans costs might force you to cut back a little on combos in the short term, but trust me when I say you will do MUCH better in the long term going this route than you will pinching pennies while having to be at the whims of Class' mental issues. Like I said, I don't know you really well, but please trust me when I say that I'm giving you some good advice here, and I hope you think about it.
I couldn't agree with you more.. my only holdup is I am a terrible driver and really don't want to get my license but if I need to skip some combos to get around this so be it.. thanks for the advice and trying to help my situation, you're a good guy AJ
Myself, Greg, and Dana have been telling you this for years and you laughed at us.....

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1164
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 19th, 2017, 12:28 pm

class316 wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 12:09 pm

AJLe, you claim I am the devil, yet multiple people both on this very thread and on the streets on NYC tell Joresky that his attitude towards me is not right.
1) By your own admission, there's a TON of graphers who "hate" you - to the point where they apparently still question your virginity at your age. So if we're taking a public opinion poll, you're not exactly polling very high amongst your peers.

2) Given your pro-Hitler nazi sympathy, and your rationalization of Subway Jared's behavior, you're very obviously a terrible human being regardless of anything to do with this hobby in general, or Joresky specifically, so the Joresky treatment is just example #43875 of your failings as a person.

On the Troy front, the NYPD has contacted me today. Seems they are following it up contrary to what Greg said. Looks like it's just a matter of time before Troys is put into cuffs (whether or not they decide to charge him with anything).
You have no idea how law works. If he's NOT charged with anything, he's not being persued by the police and put into cuffs. At worst, he'll be questioned, and possibly charged at that point. If they DO actually charge him and issue a warrant, then he *could* be brought in cuffed. But even then, this is NYC we're talking about - there's insane people plowing into tourists in Times Square, constant threat of terrorism, multiple murders, etc. - they aren't sending out APB's on "minor scuffle with no injuries among autograph seekers" cases.

So even if he's charged, he'll likely have to be picked up for something else, and this warrant would pop up on the computer. Apprehending minor misdemeanor assault suspects is NOT a priority for the NYPD.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5895
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 19th, 2017, 12:43 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 12:28 pm

1) By your own admission, there's a TON of graphers who "hate" you - to the point where they apparently still question your virginity at your age. So if we're taking a public opinion poll, you're not exactly polling very high amongst your peers.
NYC graphers hate, it's what they do. Even NYC graphers that like me told me that. And they are not exactly the best examples of humanity so hate from them is something that doesn't hurt my feelings. Maybe not as much as me, but graphers both in NYC and DC hate Joresky as well.

The fact that I can easily name 20-30 combo hunters in NYC that associate with me to some level is pretty good IMO and good enough for me. Whether we just get along when we are at the same spot, or whether we actively share and exchange info. And I'm not even counting those in other states.
2) Given your pro-Hitler nazi sympathy, and your rationalization of Subway Jared's behavior, you're very obviously a terrible human being regardless of anything to do with this hobby in general, or Joresky specifically, so the Joresky treatment is just example #43875 of your failings as a person.
If my treatment of Joresky is a fail, you must have pretty high standards. Cause again, I wish I had someone to do for me what I do for him. Either way your opinion seems to be shared only by Asian Dave and no one else.

I never rationalized Jared. Just said he never had sex with kids or created child p*rn. Pretty much a fact considering they were all fully grown teenagers that accepted his money. Political views, whatever they may be, is not relevant here.
You have no idea how law works. If he's NOT charged with anything, he's not being persued by the police and put into cuffs. At worst, he'll be questioned, and possibly charged at that point. If they DO actually charge him and issue a warrant, then he *could* be brought in cuffed. But even then, this is NYC we're talking about - there's insane people plowing into tourists in Times Square, constant threat of terrorism, multiple murders, etc. - they aren't sending out APB's on "minor scuffle with no injuries among autograph seekers" cases.

So even if he's charged, he'll likely have to be picked up for something else, and this warrant would pop up on the computer. Apprehending minor misdemeanor assault suspects is NOT a priority for the NYPD.
If I see him again, I can simply tell a policeman that I filed an assault report on this guy (or so I was told). They will check the system, cuff him, and take him to the station.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave » May 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Luke wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 5:37 am
AsianDave wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 11:46 am
yeah Steve, you are a real saint! Mother Theresa has nothing on you! Great, so you've been a big help (with the driving and financial assistance)... well good for you. that's what friends do for each other! But what I find appalling is that you LORD this fact over him! You use this in effect, against him pretty much every chance you get! Constantly reminding him...and you know, after awhile, it gets OLD real quick!

And yeah, you've become the very asshole he calls you out to be, as you've just disclosed all his financial woes right on this VERY public forum! Good job Steve! you are a wonderful human being dude! You can spin this post however you want, whether it's your fault, Jerry's fault, or Troy's fault. But I only have one view point of you dude, and it's not flattering!
Joresky came out publicly on this forum basically admitting to using Class for combos. To me, Joresky should not utilise the services that Class offers if he doesn't like him. From what Class has written in his post Joresky comes across as a real dick who has no loyalty to Class.

In my opinion within this relationship Class definitely has the right to feel disrespected by Joresky's actions and I'd like to see him refuse to help him in future.

I also had a good chuckle at this guy Troy flashing a pretend Police badge at Class lol. What a fucking maroon.
Joresky wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 12:58 pm
I have decided I am taking a break from class.. can't stand his asinine behavior.. people tell me I am the company that I keep and class is the direct opposite of the kind of person that I am so logically I should stay away from him but when we work together we do get more combos for each other so it is mutually beneficial to try to make things work but if it is causing me this much distress perhaps I should skip the extra combos and just end the collaboration.. the break should be good for me for my mental health and maybe he will take a look back and reflect on all of the monstrous things he has done and said to people and try to change (even though I highly doubt that will happen).. if this cycle continues I will end the alliance permanently
I hope he drops you and doesn't help you again. If he causes you "distress", effects your mental heath and you want to end whatever type of relationship you have with him he should rightly never help you again.

You clearly are using the guy and have no loyalty to him. The only reason you talk shit about him is because it's the cool thing to do. You have ZERO reason to talk shit since he helps you as much as he does.
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 1:46 pm
you guys should put 1/4 of the time, money and energy you spend on combos into trying to get laid; those would be better memories then photo ops with people you never heard of and probably cause you less stress.
Both have financial issues with Joresky being in his thirties living in a sharehouse and working two jobs to get more combos. I think putting 1/4 of the time into acquiring more finance could be extremely beneficial for both men.
Man, I swore off on commenting any further as it relates to this thread, but here goes one more!

Luke, no disrespect to you, but seeing as how you live across the world, you don't have the benefit (or luxury) of knowing Steve (Class to you) as we all do here in the states! We have seen his lunacy in person, and well my friend, it is NOT pretty! You are giving Steve too much benefit of the doubt, as well as placing him on some sort of pedestal. You are more than welcome to do whatever, and are entitled to your opinions, but you are simply basing your opinions from what you read here on the forum. Do you really think most of us come onto this forum to argue and debate with this guy just for laughs? We have better things to do and we ALL can't be wrong about this guy, can we? Dude, this guy is a major headache to deal with. To get the full picture of who and what Steve is, you really need to witness it first hand and in person! Perhaps you will change your tunes about what a great guy Steve is! Yeah, okay, Steve has gone to some lengths to drive Jeremiah to conventions and other events, and yes, even offered to lend him hundreds of dollars. But that doesn't make Steve any less of a douche! He will use and hold every one of these favors against you because that is just the type of person he is!

Steve will never change his ways! He's too stuck on himself to do anything about it...but he isn't all bad! He does periodically make me laugh with his stupid shenanigans, but even that gets old.

Does Jeremiah have faults! Hell yeah, and they are many, most of it his own doing. But he's trying and managing and working to amend his ways. And who amongst us don't have some issues going on in our lives? So, before you go off bashing and criticizing Jeremiah for being ungrateful and disloyal, you really need to know who it is you are talking about first and foremost and not assume the worst about a person whilst sitting across the world in front of a computer screen!

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4801
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by Greg2600 » May 19th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Class could be a millionaire, he'd still be psychotically cheap. That's just his OCD. We all have them. I'm a broken record, and frankly Class has said this to Jerry 1,000 times...He has to stop Pokemon'ing when he's at cons. It simply makes ZERO sense for the guy. I can see a band M&G at a reasonable price, because he's a fan of classic and hard rock. However, why is Jeremiah paying $40 a pop for EVERY frigging guest last Chiller??? 2/3 of them are either barely valid or he's never seen one frame of their work, and never will. This was something I never understood about the late Martin either. He paid for EVERYBODY! And it consumed him. STOP! I don't think Joresky is kidding about this, but often he's lamented how he loses to other Marked Out members or friends of his. Again, there's no reason for this. It's not even jealousy for him, it's him feeling he's failed simply by not being there. I don't pity Jeremiah visa vie Class because he could easily avoid him.

PS: Class, more than graphers hate you up here. And not everyone is a piece of crap like you're insinuating. Women even moreso because frequently you've bashed into them while freaking for a combo. I seem to get along with 95% of them fine, because I act like a civilized adult.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1164
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 19th, 2017, 12:58 pm

class316 wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 12:43 pm
I never rationalized Jared. Just said he never had sex with kids or created child p*rn. Pretty much a fact considering they were all fully grown teenagers that accepted his money. Political views, whatever they may be, is not relevant here.
1) Jared was charged with a zillion things, most notably owning vulgar pics/videos with kids with ages in the single-digits. You ignored all of this and just kept trumpeting "Yeah, but the hookers were teenagers!", repeatedly ignoring everybody pointing out the much, much, MUCH worse things. And oh yeah - he PLEAD GUILTY to all charges, so claiming he was any way wrongly prosecuted is either trolling or being a terrible person who condones such things.

2) Supporting Trump or Hillary is a "political view". Supporting/Defending/Rationalizing ADOLF HITLER is just the act of a terrible human being.

There are no "good" pro-Hitler people, just psychopath wannabe nazis.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5895
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 19th, 2017, 1:03 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 19th, 2017, 12:58 pm

1) Jared was charged with a zillion things, most notably owning vulgar pics/videos with kids with ages in the single-digits. You ignored all of this and just kept trumpeting "Yeah, but the hookers were teenagers!", repeatedly ignoring everybody pointing out the much, much, MUCH worse things. And oh yeah - he PLEAD GUILTY to all charges, so claiming he was any way wrongly prosecuted is either trolling or being a terrible person who condones such things.

2) Supporting Trump or Hillary is a "political view". Supporting/Defending/Rationalizing ADOLF HITLER is just the act of a terrible human being.

There are no "good" pro-Hitler people, just psychopath wannabe nazis.
1) I don't know if he pleaded guilty to it, but to my knowledge he was charged with CREATING child p*rn. Which he obviously didn't. This aspect was what shocked me.

2) Whether one adheres to viewpoints of the NSDAP or even the CCCP (communists for those not in the know), they are valid political view points, regardless of your opinion on the view points.

Please let's keep political view points and Jared out of this discussion. Make a separate thread if you want to discuss those.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/


Locked