Class gets attacked in NYC

The Place Classic Threads Live On
User avatar
overthetop17
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 402
Joined: February 8th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by overthetop17 » May 18th, 2017, 3:25 pm

I'd only be curious to see what kind of girl would do this stuff with Class on video.
Exactly :like:


User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 3:26 pm

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:18 pm
Also, for anyone reading, taking people to court, civilly or criminally, unless something really big happened, sucks. You wind up wasting a lot of time, energy and money and usually, things don't work out the way you want. You can prosecute the dude who you had the altercation with but you will waste a lot of time doing so and in the end, he's going to get a very light slap on the wrist, if he gets anything at all. I do not know his past record but if he has never been arrested before, they are going to likely just dismiss his case. These things rarely work out the way people want them to.
Really don't know about his criminal record, but given what I do know about him, I'd be shocked if he had none.

Will he go to jail over the assault? Doubt it. But if he spends a few hours in a police precinct only to be released without charge, then I still would consider this a victory. Because the mere fact that the NYPD got involved means any combo hunter will think a million times before assaulting me again.
AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:23 pm
No, I called you out for:

A) Saying that you were going to ignore heelorton, then immediately not only discussing him, but using threatening words against him.

B) Claiming that you made no threats, when you clearly did.

So in other words, you were acting like a hypocrite.

Like I said in my own post earlier, nothing said in this thread would obviously rise to the level of CRIMINAL threats, but both you and heelorton have clearly thrown childish threats at each other.

But once again, Class is always right. When the next fight happens, you can come on here again and point out how you did nothing wrong...again.
According to the explanation of Mike I was right. None of those were actual threats.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by WOODMO » May 18th, 2017, 3:27 pm

mikeyicon wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Agreed Overthetop, to me street meets are a waste of time and enegry, even more so after reading these posts and hearing these stories over something so meaningless in the scheme of life. But again, to each his or her own, entertains the hell out of me, but sad there is really nothing I can do to help these guys.
I typically disagree with you on street meets, obviously since I do them, but I agree this is sad.

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1168
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 18th, 2017, 3:28 pm

I'd only be curious to see what kind of girl would do this stuff with Class on video.

Obviously, girls who accept (literal) :fuckmoney:

:pay2play:

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 3:33 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:28 pm
I'd only be curious to see what kind of girl would do this stuff with Class on video.

Obviously, girls who accept (literal) :fuckmoney:

:pay2play:
Tell you what AJLe let's play this game. You post a photo of two girls you've dated in the past, and I'll do the same. Just regular clothed photos of ourselves with a former girlfriend or FWB out on a date. You post one, I post one. Then you post another I'll post another.

And by the way AJLe prostitutes don't count.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/


User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1168
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 18th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Uh, yeah - I'm 42, and I'm not going to try to prove my manhood versus a psychopath on the internet. But thanks, though.

And I will state that I have zero prostitutes in my past, and that I have never paid for sex. Can you say that? Yeah, you probably will - but in your case, it would almost definitely be a lie, lol.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 3:44 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:42 pm
Uh, yeah - I'm 42, and I'm not going to try to prove my manhood versus a psychopath on the internet. But thanks, though.
You started this, not me.
And I will state that I have zero prostitutes in my past, and that I have never paid for sex. Can you say that? Yeah, you probably will - but in your case, it would almost definitely be a lie, lol.
I'm not as old as you, but yes I can in fact say that. I have had zero prostitutes in my life thus far. Even the times I entertained the idea of having one, I normally see the hourly rate and just turn away.

Though some people would argue paying for dinner and/or a movie is basically paying for sex, just not directly. So in that sense I guess I paid.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1168
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 18th, 2017, 3:50 pm

If you are stating that you NEVER exchanged money for sex in your entire life, then I am 100% calling... :bsflag:

Sorry dude, but I don't buy that for a second. At least own it. :hahaaa:

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 3:52 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:50 pm
If you are stating that you NEVER exchanged money for sex in your entire life, then I am 100% calling... :bsflag:

Sorry dude, but I don't buy that for a second. At least own it. :hahaaa:
If I said I did, I'd be lying. So no, not going to lie.

Again AJLe, if you question me I can question you. Show me two former LTRs

Bet you they don't even exist. Even though you're 42
Last edited by class316 on May 18th, 2017, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave » May 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm

class316 wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm
AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Should he decide to choose an option besides those two, it will yield to much pain, suffering, and agony for all parties involved.
Talking about impsoing "pain, suffering, and agony" onto somebody is clearly a thinly veiled threat in that person's direction. But once again, you deny the obvious.
If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 12:42 pm
I side with Class in the Jorsky dispute- if he hooks Jorsky up the way he says, Jorsky should appreciate it and not go around bad mouthing class..Class should drop him and let him fend for himself..
You know something Mike, you may be on to something.

If Joresky wants a trial separation, I propose this for him.

We each do our own things up until NYCC week. Some upcoming cons include sci fi con in PA, Monstermania in Cherry Hill, Wizard World Philly if they add someone he wants, or whatever else may come up (premieres, events, etc). He is on his own and can rely upon buses and budget hotels. Bottom line is neither one of us knows someone else that would drive to middle of nowhere PA to meet lower BTTF names. So zero chance he finds someone else to drive him (short of Asian Dave going out of his way to pick him up) and zero chance I have a passenger.

Come NYCC week he will spend 4-5 days with me. And he will be spending more time with me in Oct/Nov for other things like RICC.

He will get a taste of doing things without me, and he will get a taste of doing things with me, then he can decide if he wants a full divorce.

What do you think of this proposal Jerry?
Jerry, take him up on it! And I will tell you why:

1) I'm only 90 minutes (give or take) from Altoona, therefore, if you bus into Pittsburgh, I can take you to Altoona for Sci Fi con. You need not concern yourself with any roach motels or relying on sleeping in somebody's grungy smelly ass car, you can crash at my place (you can choose a bed or a bathtub if you so prefer). My only concern is that is also the same weekend as Steel City Horror Con, so, we can only go to Sci Fi on Saturday. But it works out well as you can also hit up Steel City on Sunday. I will then take you back to the bus station for your trip to Baltimore.

2) I have already indicated that I plan on hitting up Monster Mania (unless plans change due to cancellations by Beckinsale/Ke Huy Quan/Kilmer, etc...), but I'm pretty set for this trip. I can drive down to Baltimore and pick you up and we can drive to Jersey together, or I can pick you up from bus station should you elect to bus it to Jersey. Either way works for me...but I need advance notice so I can put in a request for day off on Friday (Aug. 18). I need to work following Monday, so, we will need to leave early Sunday a.m. or so...

3) I still haven't decided what I'm doing for Philly, but if I do head up, it'll just be for Saturday.

4) I'm off for two weeks during the NYCC event, so I might or might not go there. But if I do, I will let you know and we can head there together.

You have plenty of friends who can help you out, you simply need to ask. screw this guy! :depressed:

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 3:58 pm

AsianDave wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm
class316 wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm
AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Should he decide to choose an option besides those two, it will yield to much pain, suffering, and agony for all parties involved.
Talking about impsoing "pain, suffering, and agony" onto somebody is clearly a thinly veiled threat in that person's direction. But once again, you deny the obvious.
If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 12:42 pm
I side with Class in the Jorsky dispute- if he hooks Jorsky up the way he says, Jorsky should appreciate it and not go around bad mouthing class..Class should drop him and let him fend for himself..
You know something Mike, you may be on to something.

If Joresky wants a trial separation, I propose this for him.

We each do our own things up until NYCC week. Some upcoming cons include sci fi con in PA, Monstermania in Cherry Hill, Wizard World Philly if they add someone he wants, or whatever else may come up (premieres, events, etc). He is on his own and can rely upon buses and budget hotels. Bottom line is neither one of us knows someone else that would drive to middle of nowhere PA to meet lower BTTF names. So zero chance he finds someone else to drive him (short of Asian Dave going out of his way to pick him up) and zero chance I have a passenger.

Come NYCC week he will spend 4-5 days with me. And he will be spending more time with me in Oct/Nov for other things like RICC.

He will get a taste of doing things without me, and he will get a taste of doing things with me, then he can decide if he wants a full divorce.

What do you think of this proposal Jerry?
Jerry, take him up on it! And I will tell you why:

1) I'm only 90 minutes (give or take) from Altoona, therefore, if you bus into Pittsburgh, I can take you to Altoona for Sci Fi con. You need not concern yourself with any roach motels or relying on sleeping in somebody's grungy smelly ass car, you can crash at my place (you can choose a bed or a bathtub if you so prefer). My only concern is that is also the same weekend as Steel City Horror Con, so, we can only go to Sci Fi on Saturday. But it works out well as you can also hit up Steel City on Sunday. I will then take you back to the bus station for your trip to Baltimore.

2) I have already indicated that I plan on hitting up Monster Mania (unless plans change due to cancellations by Beckinsale/Ke Huy Quan/Kilmer, etc...), but I'm pretty set for this trip. I can drive down to Baltimore and pick you up and we can drive to Jersey together, or I can pick you up from bus station should you elect to bus it to Jersey. Either way works for me...but I need advance notice so I can put in a request for day off on Friday (Aug. 18). I need to work following Monday, so, we will need to leave early Sunday a.m. or so...

3) I still haven't decided what I'm doing for Philly, but if I do head up, it'll just be for Saturday.

4) I'm off for two weeks during the NYCC event, so I might or might not go there. But if I do, I will let you know and we can head there together.

You have plenty of friends who can help you out, you simply need to ask. screw this guy! :depressed:
I don't believe he needs anybody in Steel City. He wants to hit up a con in CT, which again by bus is not as feasible as car (regardless if he has you to drive him to the bus station).
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave » May 18th, 2017, 3:59 pm

AJLe wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:59 pm
class316 wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm


If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
If somebody posted "I want to punch Class in the face" on this board, could you print out the screen, take them to court, and gain a conviction based on that alone? Nope. No cop, lawyer, or judge is going to waste their time even taking that into a courtroom.

But would that still clearly be considered a "threat", based on things like common understanding of the English language? Yup.

Again, no responsibility for your own words and actions.
AJLe, he actually tried this with me when in one of our group chats, I said next time I see him, I would punch him in the face! Of course, I said it in the heat of the moment cuz he was agitating the F#$%^ out of me! he said he'll call the Pittsburgh police on me! hey, I'll own I said it and won't back down from it!

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1168
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AJLe » May 18th, 2017, 4:00 pm

class316 wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 3:52 pm
If I said I did, I'd be lying. So no, not going to lie.

Again AJLe, if you question me I can question you. Show me to former LTRs

Bet you they don't even exist.
Like I said, I'm 42 years old, and as such I haven't really had a need or desire to prove I wasn't a virgin for couple of decades or so.

Maybe someday you'll reach the point where people don't take one look at you, and think you're either a virgin/prostitute regular/serial killer. Dare to dream! :thrilled:

AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave » May 18th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Steve, it's not my place to spill your sex life to the public, and definitely not in this forum! But would you like to tell these people how you go about trolling for these sex partners you keep talking about?

And the point wasn't whether Jeremiah needed anybody at Steel City, but the fact I offered to take him! But as usual, you are just blatantly clueless about it!

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5912
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 » May 18th, 2017, 4:14 pm

AsianDave wrote:
May 18th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Steve, it's not my place to spill your sex life to the public, and definitely not in this forum! But would you like to tell these people how you go about trolling for these sex partners you keep talking about?
I've said it here before. I go out to clubs, both regular and more edgy ones, I put ads on craigslist looking for sex, I sometimes respond to ads on craigslist, and every now and then even Tinder or Plenty of Fish garners a hit.
And the point wasn't whether Jeremiah needed anybody at Steel City, but the fact I offered to take him! But as usual, you are just blatantly clueless about it!
My point was your plan would not work for him.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/


Locked